Friday, November 30, 2007

Our Reflection Winners!

We had some big winners again this year. Grandma Clark's talent is shining through!

This year's theme was "I can make a difference by..."

Abbie's was... I can make a difference by helping keep our world beautiful!

Max's was... I can make a difference by working hard in school so I can grow up and be an astronaut. (I will have to post Max's picture later because his picture is going on to the next level.)

Emilee's was.. I can make a difference by being kind to everyone I meet.

Max took first in the whole visual arts category. Em also won a trophy in her age division. Abbie was a big Honorable Mention winner! ( I love her and her picture is so cute! It was so fun to watch her paint, she was so excited to finally get to enter this year.) When they called her up and gave her the ribbon she said to me, "Where is my trophy?" I told her that she took first place in the whole kindergarten and that she got a winner ribbon. She wasn't sure that was going to cut it. When we got home Emilee was back from dance and saw that Abbie didn't have a trophy. She told Abbie, "They ran out of trophies so they told mom that you and I were suppose to share mine." Abbie said "it's okay, Max already told me that I could have his last year trophy, then you can have yours, and Max can have his new one, and we will all have our own."


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

now that is talent!!! god work guys grandma clark must be sooo proud. im cant waite to see max's keep us posted.

Kelly said...

WOW... looks like the Millers took home all the Awards! You are making us Proud! Love the Art work. Good Luck Max our Fingers are Crossed!

oodlesofoversons said...

Wow...what a cute bunch of winners. I'm really impressed that they all entered...pretty sure my kids don't even know what it is ;0)
Godd luck to Max...

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Wow I am impressed!!! You guys will have to come over and help me paint my house or paint some beautiful pictures for me tohang on my walls! You guys are so cute!!! Can't wait to see Max's picture!