Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I guess we didn't learn our lesson yesterday.

No, I didn't accidentally post yesterdays pictures again. It is a new day with the same tricks. Just after breakfast I heard Emilee yell, "Mom she did it again." I did refold all of the clothes yesterday just in time to do it again today. And if you can't see, that is my Tide on the floor in the bottom right hand corner.

Time Out AGAIN!

We have to stick her in the high chair because it is the only place we can hold her without her escaping.

Posted by PicasaI recorded her in her high chair saying "Sorry Mom" & trying to convince someone to let her out. She goes through all the rules of the house. ..I guess it didn't blog her talking.

2 comments:

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

That is too funny! She sure is a character! We missed you guys today at the Millers! I hope you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Kelly said...

That little Pill. She sure know how to start the day off right! Give her alittle bum pinch from her Aunt Kelly. I hate to see the photo of her upset. Oh she Adorable! Good Luck Today! Hope you finished floor stuff blog me the updates of the new construction. (My future vacation spot!)ah ahh xoxoxox