Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dad is a pushover!

My patience with the kids runs out a lot quicker in the night time then Jason's. I am usually counting down until bed time and am ready for some peace and quite. Jason is always trying to convince me that it's okay if the kids stay up a little bit longer. The kids think their dad is so much nicer than their mom and they know how to work it!! Usually when I tuck Lucy into bed she sneaks back down stairs. I take her right back up stairs and try again. This can go on for several attempts. Jason on the other hand is secretly telling Lucy to come lay by him on the couch and watch t.v. with him. He likes holding his little girl and she loves being by her dad, (especially if it gets her out of going to bed). And guess who gets to deal with the tired grouchy kids the next day after their late nights? I guess that is what you get when you're married to the world's greatest dad. I know I could learn a thing or two from him on having fun!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

WHAT A LUCKY GIRL! We have the same problem here only it is with 2 little girls. J shirt was looken good. Hope the whole shirt/Laundry situation worked out ok. I have caught myself laughing just thinking about that. I miss you!

JaMie HeApS said...

i hear ya on the rounchy kids that got no sleep. matt trys to pull the same thing with dax only its just cuz he dosnt want to put the kid down.
they are some cute little monkeys there asleep though.