Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A day in the life of Lucy Kim

If any of you ever wondered what my days are like, just look at a typical day for Lucy and you will know how I spend most of my time. First of all I spend a lot of my day whispering and tip toeing around because Lucy is constantly telling me "SHHHH, my babies are sleeping". She has a baby in hand 24-7. And is feeding them, taking them for walks and caring for them because they are always sick. I often find her at the medicine cabinet trying to give her baby benadryl.

Yep, Lucy has been here!

And Here!

This isn't the first time this has happened. Lucy entertains herself by scooping cup after cup of detergent on my floors. I have learned it doesn't matter how high I put things up, she can climb anywhere and find anything!

And Here!
This was my laundry room last night. These clothes were folded and put in the buckets on the counter top in my laundry room. She thought it was fun to dump each bucket out on the floor and jump in the clothes.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Kim... WOW she is a Busy little Monkey. But so Stinken CUTE! I hate to see the mess but so glad you showed us the Goods! She has learned how to be such a good Mom only from the "Best"! Such a Lucky girl to have you as her Mom. I'm just Impressed the clothes were all folded that rarely happens around here. We often fish through the clean clothes pile! (Oh so sad.) We Love you Lucky