Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We had the Heaps over for dinner last night because they are in the middle of moving. I got the Jello out of the fridge and it wasn't seconds until Lucy was on the counter and digging through it with her hands and served herself up a plate.

After dinner she decided to empty the salt and pepper shakers all over the table and finish off the last of the drink.


Do you think it is the hair that gives this girl all of her energy and sassy personality?
Jason, if you are ever wondering why I may be a little short fused or worn out by the end of the day, just look down at your cute little curly haired girl and know she has been busy doing what she does best!
I love You Lucy!!! Two and all!!! You keep me smiling and are the best little buddy to spend everyday with!

5 comments:

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

She may get some of that personality from her Uncle Lewis. When it comes to laundry you would think Lewis liked to do the same thing as Lucy (make a huge pile of clothes and jump in em?) You should see our 2nd bedroom! I must say though she has to be one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!

Kelly said...

I think she learned how to drink out of the pitcher from her Dad. I bet he has done the same thing a time or two. I wish I was around for one of your Delightful meals. You are a GEM! Love the little one with Curls. What a SWEET-PEA! One day she will read this blog and make up for all the stinky tricks she is playing on you! What would life be like if we didn't have these little ones to run around and clean up after. Love you

Melisa said...

Wow Kim you are a good mom! I think i might flip out if sophie did that to me. But lucy is so cute you cant get mad at her we love you lucy!

jen jen said...

i just can't blieve it!!! Shawn might be doing that in a year or so!!! oh no!!!!!!

oodlesofoversons said...

Oh the joys of motherhood! I'm so glad that you captured all that with your camera. But how can you resist her...she's a doll.