That I get to visit fun places that I never would otherwise.
This year we went to Chicago to visit Kelly on our girls trip....
and here are a few of my favorite memories.
* Having my mom as my travel partner to navigate our way through the airports.
* Checking into our hotel and Jamie immediately finding out the activities going on in the hotel. She told people about the happening concerts at the Hyatt. Later we even got a little dancing in, even if it was in the hall.
* Jamie's competitive competitions she had us enter in the exercise room. Kelly telling Heath that she almost won.
* Jamie's invention and Kelly's mouthwash comment. Laughing harder than I ever have.
* Macadamia Turtles
* Jamie working on the phone for 4 massages. Kelly's look on her face when she saw her masseuse.
* Shopping with the worlds greatest shopper.... Jamie.
* Meeting the Thompsons for dinner and Kade laying flat in the car.
* Watching the one and only Jimmer with Heath.
* Plucking McKinnley's eyebrows.
* Talking to Maizie and Millie in bed, singing them the 3 bear song, and tucking them in bed.
* Jamie getting mad at me and Jason's late night texting.
* Jamie getting the whole Thompson family ready and looking amazing for church in 10 minutes flat. Getting to do McKinnley's make-up.
* Holding Millie on my lap during sacrament.
* Millie giving us her last dollar.
* Checking out the Internet and angry birds with Madison and Kade.
* Jason getting a taste of what church is like with 5 kids.
* Our broken windshield wiper in a down pour on the crazy freeways of Chicago. Jamie took the wheel and we ventured our way to a Jiffy Lube.
* Staying in the amazing downtown of Chicago and seeing the big city. Thank You Heath!
* Pictures at the Bean.
* Italian Steamers in the Coffee shop.
* Heath's surprise tickets to the theater!
* Fine dining and a fun night of talking and laughing.
* Jamie getting us scratchers and telling us that the broken windshield wiper led us there.
* Getting my hair done.
* A weekend with 3 of my favorite people in the world!
* Coming home to a clean house and a happy family.
Thanks Kelly and Heath for the PARTY! I love you!