Monday, May 5, 2008

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday Jay!
Jason turned the big 33 this weekend. Because his birthday was on Sunday we celebrated the whole weekend long.
Friday night Jason and I went up to Salt Lake and ate at Flemmings for the first time. We had an unforgettable cheese platter and a delicious stake. And then hurried back to watch the Jazz and eat chocolate sundae pie.
Saturday we went to see Iron Man with all of Jason's family and then back to his parents for a pizza party.
Sunday we headed up to Wallsberg for a yummy bullsale birthday dinner and strawberry shortcake.

33 Reasons we love our Dad!!!

1. He is always in a good mood and is never grouchy. - Emilee
2. He always comes to all of my football, basketball, and baseball games. - Max
3. He makes us thinnys for breakfast. - Abbie
4. He lets me lay by him and watch t.v. at night when I am suppose to be in bed. - Lucy
5. He works harder than any person I've ever known.

6. He has the cutest blue eyes!
7. He is soo strong!!! - Emilee
8. He will always wrestle with me. - Max
9. He is my soccer coach. - Abbie
10. He always gives me a kiss before he leaves every morning. (not the big one) - Lucy
11. He is honest in everything he does!
12. He dreams big.
13. I love his strong masculine hands.
14. He will always play with us. - Emilee
15. I like to watch the Jazz game with him. - Max
16. He will take us to the gas station and buy us treats. -Abbie
17. He takes me on his motorcycle for a ride. - Lucy
18. He helps with the dishes.
19. He is a great gym partner.
20. He is tan year around.
21. I love to go to his basketball games. - Emilee
22. He takes us places like Cafe Rio. - Max
23. I like to go to his softball games. - Abbie

24. He lets me ride on his shoulders. - Lucy
25. He is very generous and is always willing to help others.
26. He is an incredible basketball player not to mention softball, football, and everything else he plays. He is good at anything he tries.
27. He's got good dance moves - Emilee
28. He does obstacle courses with us. - Max
29. He carries me to bed every night. - Abbie
30. Takes me on his boat. - Lucy
31. He is always optimistic and thinks anything is possible.
32. He loves to have fun and keeps us all laughing.
33. He loves his family and takes care of us all. He is the best dad and husband in the the whole wide world.
We Love You!!!!

11 comments:

Gwen said...

Jason. . . .you are a fox and a stud!

Gwen said...

Oh my gosh!!!!That was my first comment, I can't believe I am blogging!!!! A WHOLE NEW LIFE IS OPEN TO ME! Thank you Jason and Kim for being so patient with me and helping me. Jason Happy Birthday, you are much much more than we could ever hope for as a busband and a father for our grankids. I will never forget walking into your house after Arizonz to a clean home, with yummy smells coming from the oven and happy children even though they were all sick. We owe you big time for that week end! Thanks for standing at my kitchen sink and always smiling! I love you always and forever!
Gwen

STEPHANIE said...

He is such a great dad and husband! Glad you had a fun weekend with lots of yummy food!

oodlesofoversons said...

Happy Birthdy, Jason. You guys are the cutest!

Mindy said...

I love all the cute things your kids said about Jason what a great dad and what a fun dad he is. We just love your family, you are such great neighbors!

Kelly said...

Jay.. What a FOX! Your looken so Hot in that head-gear! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We sure LOVE You! Looks like your Family does too! Seems just like yesterday you and Kim were dating we were eating Arbys with Big T. We can't wait for the day to be back in Utah to be able to play with you guys. We love you miss you and hope you had a WONDERFUL day! MUCH LOVE!
xoxox Kelly

JaMie HeApS said...

happy birthday jay. oh the list could go on and on with how much we all love you. i love that your always ready for a little wrestling with you sis in law even if it shows that i am way stronger then you. we love you

Colett (*.*) said...

I have always suspected that God's favorite people were born on this day! Besides you and me there is also Audrey Hepburn, Randy Travis, and Lance Bass! Bye Bye Bye!!!

Melisa said...

Hope you had a happy birthdy. Thanks for the movie it was super fun the whole fam loved it.

Catherine said...

Somehow I always remember that Jason and Tyler Jackson have birthdays near the beginning of May - and doesn't Sean Brown too? Funny! I guess I just love May birthdays! Sounds like a fun day. Jason is a great guy. I can't believe we are getting so old!

Shauna said...

Jason you are quite the man! You are a great guy and we are glad that you are our neighbor and friend. BTW my cousin went to school with you and Kim. She is a year younger but saw your blog through mine. What a small world!