Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MOHAW

We had a Fabulous time in Moab this weekend! We went down with Jason's family for the annual car show.
Some of the highlights included:
Early morning basketball and obstacle courses with the kids.
Fins and Things (Jason''s dream trail. I had to close my eyes throughout a lot of it.)
Our flat tire 1 minute into our first ride on the Rhino.
Hot dogs and playing at the park.
The fun cave we hiked through.
Muddy Buddies
Picnic lunches out on the rocks.
Cheering on the Jazz at night.
Erin's big tub of yummy treats she made.
Lucy got to stay with her aunt Enion and Ellie & go where ever they went.
The kids got a full weekend of playing with their cousins.
I got to be with Jason for 3 full days!!


At night we would take our chairs down on Main Street to watch all the excitement of the cars and people.
Our kids must of yelled Light 'em up 1000 times.



Abbie wanted to be with her Grandma and Grandpa every second while we were there. When we got home she asked if she could move in with them and kept looking for her suitcase so she could pack her things. Thank you SO MUCH Craig and Teresa for such a fun weekend! We made some fun memories and had such a great time all being together. Thanks for sharing your Rhino's, helping us with our kids, and planning such a fun trip for us all. We love you!




While the boys looked and looked at all the millions of cars and trucks we played with the kids at the park.







On Friday we went on a ride to a really neat cave.




Saturday we went to Fins and Things. I had no idea what I was in for. My kids couldn't figure out what I was so scared about. Jason and the kids had the time of their lives. Thank Heavens my Mother in Law was leading the pack because when I saw her bail out I knew I should follow. We had to walk down a few spots when we got too nervous.


The whole gang.
We missed you Lewis and Muriel!

Our only mishap was our flat tire just as were were leaving the first day. But we were up and back riding in no time.







11 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun family weekend! I'm loving the Rhino's because the whole fam can go... I'm glad Abbie loves her grandma so much and Lucy's bum crack is the best. HA! It always makes a mom smile to see her kids having so much fun. It makes the work all worth it, you're a good mom to put forth the effort.

Kelly said...

WOW.. what a fun weekend! Everyone's Looken totally Hot in the Fancy shades! What a great way to spend the weekend! Hot, dirty, dusty and with the ones you Love!

Hills said...

Oh man that looks like a lot of fun! I also love the bum crack shot...that one will bring some good laughs years to come! It gets me excited for our upcoming family trip to lake Powell when my brother comes home from his mission the end of May! I'm glad you had such a great weekend it's so nice to be able to get a way and just be together with your family! Good times!

Melisa said...

It sure was super fun! i have to agree now that we are home safe fins and things was a blast! my kids had so much fun with your kids also!

Palinista! said...

I hope you had some good meals, you are all getting so skinny over there I'm worried. I thought of baking some treats to fatten you up but I know I'd end up eating 3/4 of them in the baking process. I'm sad I missed the muddy buddies (though I had a batch of my own this weekend) and I'm double sad Abbie has thrown me over for her gramma and grandpa. I'm still hoping she is going to knock on my door again some day wanting to move in :(.

STEPHANIE said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! I'm impressed at how many family outings you guys do. We are pretty much home bodies.

Mindy said...

That looks like so much fun, we love Moab and have lots of fun memories from being there (Ryan is from Moab). We need to take our kids they would love it.
Like everyone else I love the bum crack shot that is so funny, your little Lucy is so hilarious, I'm sure she has you guys laughing all the time.

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like a blast i just wish i could have been there for those fun events. that miller family is one fun family they are always doing the funiest trips how did you luck out.

oodlesofoversons said...

Looks like you had a great time. We love Moab! Did you run into Stephanie down there by any chance? Ha Ha. Her husband runs the river as a guide all summer. Love the snazzy sunglasses on the whole gang!

Colett (*.*) said...

Your families always do such fun things. It's good to get away esp. somewhere warm! However you are not allowed to leave ever again because my children bug me all day about how bored they are!

Lisa said...

That's quie the outing! It looks like you had a lot of fun and of course... love the bum crack! I think it's great you guys go on so many family outings. I wish we did more.