Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Annual Girls Trip

This Year we went to Scottsdale Arizona for our Girls Getaway. It was so fun as always to be together and a nice little break from doing dishes, laundry, and the hustle and bustle of life.It was SOO GOOD to be with Kelly! We don't see her enough!
The sunshine & warm weather was HEAVEN!!!

We stayed at a fun little resort with a lake. Me and My mom took a fun little ride on the paddle boats.




We shopped, ate, soaked up some sun, had massages, pedicures, and talked as much and as fast as we could until it was time to leave.







Sisters by Fate... Friends by Choice!
I don't know how I got so lucky to have the incredible mom and sisters that I do.
Thanks for the fun girls! We sure missed you Nicole!


It is good to be back with the ones that I love. Thank you Jason for holding up the fort and taking care of four sick kids while I was away. (I came home to a clean house and a yummy Sunday Dinner he made all by himself.) You are an amazing Dad and husband!!





12 comments:

Heather said...

It sounds like you had so much fun!You, your mom and all your sisters look gorgeous in that warm sunny weather. A well deserved and needed break for a mother of four. Jason seemed to do really well with sick kids and all. It's amazing what they can do when we're not there. HA!! :)

Colett (*.*) said...

I am soooooo jealous, what a great relaxing get away. You are such a babe, all skinny in your pix. You inspire me to get my butt in gear too. I know Jason appeciates you just a little more after last week.

Tanya said...

What a fabulous getaway and what fun sisters and mom! You deserved every minute of it and glad you had a fun time.

STEPHANIE said...

Thats great! My sisters and I want to have a getaway someday. It will be quite a while though because most of us have little ones.

Mindy said...

I love girls getaways they are always much needed! You and your sisters look so much alike!
It looks like you had tons of fun! Now we need to have a girls night out, it has been too long!

Nicole said...

What fun pictures you guys have! I forgot this was a year without babies! I'll bet that was fun and kinda nice! I'm glad you got to spend some time with Kelly. She DOES live TOO far away!

oodlesofoversons said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love all 4 of those hot mamas!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh what a blast we had, the only problem is im going through with drawls with no back tickeling, matt reeks at it.

Kelly said...

Oh was that Heaven! Loved being with you guys... Not fair I'm so far away! I can't help but grin when I think of our trip. SO Fun! Tell Jay to take a look at my blog, I think he would be happy to see the last photo of you - HOT -Sizzl-en! What fun Memories! Thanks for being such a Perfect friend sister and great example to me and all of us!
I LOVE YOU

Melisa said...

Looks like a super fun trip. And the weather was so beutiful. You are all so cute! glad you had a fun time!

Palinista! said...

When I first saw these pics on Jamie's blog I was like, who is that cute skinny girl in the sun glasses (I don't think I've ever seen you in glasses) hmmmm must be one of Jamie's friends - then after about 5 minutes of trying to figure it out, I'm like wait I think it might be Kim!! That was the long way of saying you look fab there. Tell you Mom she looks so pretty in the dinner picture. Sometimes I wish I was one of your sisters, then I realize oh yea, I have cool sisters too :).

jeannie said...

Glad you guys had such a fun time. You are so lucky to have such a fun family! Hey I wanted to thank you again for a yummy sandwich!! It was such a treat to finally meet you!