Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A taste of Summer


Last week for Spring Break we had a lot of fun. We went to the park, went swimming, saw Horton Hears a Who, had a sleep over at Grandma Millers, and spent a day of fun up at Grandma Clarks feeding the horses & fish, and playing outside. The kids also spent some quality time outside playing with all of their friends. They got the summer fever and decided to have a lemonade stand even though it wasn't really lemonade weather. I think me and Lucy were their only costumers but they had a lot of fun and it kept them entertained for awhile. All in all Spring Break was a nice little break from school and fun to be together for a whole week!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

I think everyone in the neighborhood is ready for good weather...I know we are. I keep thinking it is finally here and then the next day-yucky weather again.

JaMie HeApS said...

that looks like quite a wild bunch to be selling lemonaid, im sure you and lucy were the best customers around.

oodlesofoversons said...

That's so cute...if I saw a big gang of kids selling lemonade, I would for sure feel compelled to buy some! Thanks for the birthday wish and for calling me young and skinny...cuz we know that ain't true!

Kelly said...

WOW what a crew... I am afraid you better get your sign up and ready to hand on your door. I wish I could have tasted some of the Miller Lemonade! Glad you had such a Blast for spring break you guys know how to Live!

Colett (*.*) said...

Do my kids (esp. the girls) know how to pose for a picture or what! Isabelle made that sign two days in advance she was just so excited to be an entrepeneur. Thanks for providing the lemonade, I didn't have any!

Heather said...

I'm sure the lemonade was the best tasting stuff ever with cute little Lucy behind the scenes mixing it up. It sounds like your family had a great spring break with mom keeping them busy playing lots.

Emilee said...

Yeah mom I think your right even though we were the only customers they still did have tons of fun!!!

Palinista! said...

Looks fun, I'm sad we live so far away in the south 40 so we always miss out on the neighborhood fun :(.