Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Emilee!!!

I can't believe that I am old enough to have a 10 year old. Boy does time fly when you are having fun!
10 Reasons I love Emilee:
1. She is my best little friend. I love that we can talk about anything.
2. She is such a big help and is so responsible! I was so lucky to get her first!

3. She is an amazing sister! She is a good example to her little brother and sisters and they love and look up to her so much.
4. She is the family clown. She loves to act goofy and laugh.
5. She has been given so many talents and especially loves to dance. She is always dancing around the house and never holds still for one second.
6. She always tries to do what is right.
7. She is the worlds best babysitter. She is always willing to help watch the kids and they love it!
8. She is a chocolate lover just like her mom.
9. She works hard at school and I don't even have to ask her to do her homework. She usually has her week homework packet done the first night she gets it.
10. She makes our family so happy!

Sunday Night when I came home from my girls trip Jason had made this cake for Emilee so she got to blow out candles twice. What a Dad!!

Monday morning opening her presents. Emilee got a new bike that she and her dad picked out.


Monday Night we went and ate at the Olive Garden, her favorite, and had visits by both Grandparents. When I asked Emilee what she wanted to do for her birthday she said that she wanted her Grandma's and Grandpa's to come over for Brownie Sundaes.


11 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

She is so pretty! All your kids are so cute! That is awesome that she is such a big helper-especially with the babysitting! She sounds like the perfect "big sister.!"

Heather said...

I'm thinking the grandparents got the good end of this deal... Brownie Sundaes!!! Happy Birthday Em, what a sweet, responsible and beautiful young girl you are.

Colett (*.*) said...

Happy Day Emily, you are a good "big sister" to my girls alot too!

Tanya said...

She is beautiful! And one-of-a-kind. I hope my oldest is as responsible and loving as she is. What a joy.

Mindy said...

I love Emilee, we had so much fun with her in our class for an entire year, and loved getting to know her better, she is such a sweet girl. I can't wait until she can babysit, I will definatly be calling her!

Emilee said...

Mom that was sure one good birthday thank you so much

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday BIG Girl! We are so lucky to have you be apart of our lives! The cake looks Yummy and my girls love your earings!

Melisa said...

happy birthday Em! Im so glad you had a fun birthday! I cant believe how old you are getting you are such a great big sister! we love you!

Jess and Joe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM!! I can believe how old you are getting. I still remember when you were 6 months old!
We hope you had an amazing birthday!
We love you! =]

Palinista! said...

I love emilee she is seriously the sweetest, most respectful girl. Mindy, I hope you can pay more than me for the babysitting . . . :). I enjoy our little "mini-chats" on the way home from school.

Unknown said...

happy birthday chubs