Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Little Korver

Max Loves Basketball!!!
Max loves the Jazz! He loves to watch the games at night with his Dad. He has become a real Korver fan and has been asking and asking for a Korver jersey. When Max gets something in his head he doesn't let up! He would ask me 20 times a day. He finally negotiated a deal with his dad and got his jersey.
Max played his first real basketball game this year at Open Court. He loved it!!!


Max wants to grow up and be a basketball player just like his Dad!!

Jason coaching him on.



Max and Truxton after their last game. Max always wanted Truxton to be on his team because they would pass the ball to each other.





6 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

oh what a little bball player you are, im sure you have mad skill just like your dad.

STEPHANIE said...

Isn't it so cute how boys just want to be like their dads! I look forward to when Maddy it playing sports and such.

oodlesofoversons said...

How cute is that? And Max is so cute. I want to get my hands on his cute little face.

Heather said...

Max is quite the little hoopster!! Way to go buddy and I'm lovin the new jersey. What ever you had to do to get it... I'm positively sure it was worth it. The boys had a good time playing together.

dutchgirl said...

I don't have a clue who your family is, but I'm from Pella, Iowa, Kyle Korver's home town, and there's no one better to have as a role model than someone from the Korver family. Max is a cute kid! I hope he grows up to have the same values as Kyle. God bless!

Kelly said...

You look like Korver.. Im sure you play just like him too! Super handsome!