Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Is In The Air

We couldn't stay inside today because it was soo beautiful. The kids had so much fun playing with all of their friends outside. This is just a glimpse of what summer is like around here. Playing, Playing, & more Playing!

What a cute bunch of girls!

Emilee taught a dance class to all of them in our yard and they were LOVING it! Her dream is to be a dance teacher someday. This is them hitting their final pose. Watch out Hollywood!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Melisa said...

Those are some cute girls! how fun to have so many little girls in your neighborhood!

Colett (*.*) said...

How lucky we are to live in this neighborhood, It makes me so happy to know that my kids have such great friendships with such great kids. I also love that the little ones, Millie and Lucy Goosey are starting that kind of friendship too! Now if we could just get them to stay off your roof! ha

Heather said...

What a cute bunch of girls who all love to perform. I agree with Colett, we are lucky to have so many great kids in the neighborhood. They all have so much fun together.

Nielson's said...

Cute! I bet emily would make a wonderful dance teacher. I would love to come and watch your girls dance when they perform next time, let me know. Because as much as I want ela to dance I don't know how she will take to it!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh im a feeling the spring fever,thats all my boys want to do is go outside. im bumbed i missed the dance class, mabey i can hit it next time.

Tanya said...

So fun for all the girls. They are all so cute and spunky.

Kelly said...

Wish I could have joined in the fun! I could use some new dance moves!