Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Easter Morning just getting ready to head to church.

What would I do without my Emilee on Sunday mornings? She is the second mom around the house is the only reason we can get to church on time each week. Thank you for all of your help Emilee... I love you!


Max told me that he was going to look around the house to see if he could find an Easter Bunny costume. And if he found one he'd know that we were really the Easter Bunny.

Abbie broke down crying on Sunday Night. When we asked her what was wrong she said that she was crying because she felt bad that the bad guys killed Jesus. I am glad that she has such a tender heart and loves Jesus so much.

Lucy was just soaking in all of this Easter stuff. She loved the easter egg hunts, and was so excited that she saw the Easter Bunny at the mall. She kept telling me that he was so soft. Her and Abbie had us up at 5:30 a.m. too excited to wait any longer to see if the Easter Bunny had come.





Every year we have a fun Easter Party with Jason's side of the family. There is always yummy food, an easter egg hunt, and lots of fun playing with the cousins.








Jason helping the kids find all of the eggs.



Max got lucky and found one of the golden eggs with money.




And they made a haul as usual.

Easter Night we went to Grandma & Grandpa Clarks for a yummy Easter Dinner and another Easter Egg hunt. Just what we needed more candy.

We had the best Easter Weekend and hope you did too!













9 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

I LOVED THE PICS OF THE SUNDAY BEST, THE FLOWER BOWS ARE DARLING DID YOU MAKE THE BUETS? IT WAS A TREAT BEING TOGETHER IF ONLY WE COULD GET DAD TO RELAX A BIT!!!

oodlesofoversons said...

How cute are your kids? Looks like you had one fun weekend!

Kelly said...

I'm so happy you had a great weekend. I sure enjoyed the photos.. I noticed the nice new fence in the back ground fab! I was trying to see if I could any cabbage growing in the front flower beds that I passed on to you. HA!
The Miller kids sure look foxy.. but when have they not been looking Top Notch? Happy to hear that Max scored the Golden Egg! Makeing me Proud Max? What do you have in the works to spend the money on? A IPOD?
I was so happy to hear we didn't find any extra coustums laying around the house!
The time is ticking and the laundry needs to be washed folded and put into the suit case...
Ahhh YEA BABY!! My thoughs and Prayers are with you on your saying to bye to Jay or I guess I should be praying for him. Hope it all goes smooth easy and all is well. Im excited to play with you all. xoxoxo

Palinista! said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! The girls looked beautiful in their dresses and Max is always handsome. You are looking good yourself in the last pic, the gym is paying off eh? I hope you are planning on my help this weekend - I'd love to have the kids thurs, fri, or sat Jason can work or have a break, we have nothing going on and my kids would love to play, let me know . . .

Melisa said...

Looks like you had a fabulous easter! and you all looked very cute decked out for church! cutest kids ever!

Mindy said...

Oh, my gosh could your kids be any cuter? They always look so adorable! I love having Emilee sit behind me and Max sitting in front of me in primary, and they are both the best behaved kids there!! How did you get so lucky (beautiful and well behaved)!

Jess and Joe said...

Your kids are so cute!! I was cracking up about Max looking for the costume! What a little smartie pants!
The party was great and it was fun to see all of you and actually be out of the house for a few hours! =]

Tanya said...

The girls looked lovely, and I esp loved the matching hair accessories! So cute! And Max is one cute guy as well. He is going to be the talk of the neighborhood soon.

Heather said...

It looks like you had a great weekend with your family. Your kids look so cute all dressed up in their Easter clothes!! I can't wait to hear about all the fun your having on your sister's weekend...