Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Mom

The other day while I was doing Abbie's hair before school she started telling me all the things she knew about her teacher. I wondered if she knew the same things about me, so I started asking her a few questions. This is what I learned about myself through Abbie's eyes:
1. What makes me happy? When I give you kisses and mind you.
2. What makes me sad? When I fell and cracked my head open.
3. What makes me mad? When you tell me to get my seat belt on and I don't, and probably if Dad left you and went to the gym without you. ..... (what?)
4. What is my favorite thing to do? Play puzzles with me.
5. What is my least favorite thing to do? Do the dishes.
6. Who is my favorite person? Jesus and Dad.
7. What is my favorite thing to eat? Broccoli, celery, lettuce, mushrooms, and stuff like that.
8. What is my favorite treat? Oh, this is an easy one, chocolate chip cookies and you can pound them.
9. Where is my favorite place to eat? Cafe Rio.
10. What is my favorite song? Glory to God..... (WHAT?)
11. What is my favorite show to watch? American Idol, Oprah, and the Jazz Game.
12. Who do I love the very most? Me.
Oh, do I love you Abbie!

13 comments:

Heather said...

I love that little Abbie!! What a thoughtful little girl with so much fun personality. I love your favorite foods and the cookies. I'd love to see you "pound" them. Ha! It makes me want to ask my kids the same questions because they see things so differently than we think they do.

Heather said...

I love that little Abbie!! What a thoughtful little girl with so much fun personality. I love your favorite foods and the cookies. I'd love to see you "pound" them. Ha! It makes me want to ask my kids the same questions because they see things so differently than we think they do.

McKinnley said...

Kim.. What a cute post. I love her. She looks so grown up in that photo. I hope you have been pounding some cookies. Im worried your starving.... Who is that, that is leaavng you that last message? DONT check it out Delete it! Ok I love you the ticker has begun.. I can hardly wait. I hope you are starting the back rubs to work him into smiling as we head off. GOOD LUCK! Opps Love Kelly

Kelly said...

KIM DONT CLICK ON THAT ONE WEIRD COMMENT.. IT IS A VIRUS AND WILL CAUSE MAJOR PROBLEMS. Tell Emme not to click on them if they come up on hers. It came up on Mckinnleys Good luck Kelly

Melisa said...

Abbie you are so cute! the food choices are great. I know i like to pound the chocolalte chip cookies!

oodlesofoversons said...

How stinking cute is that? I love it!

Palinista! said...

Looks like you are making all of the right impressions on her! Of course, you're "Mother Kim!" Seriously, thanks for being such a good example to all of us.

Nielson's said...

Hey kim it is Anna. I was looking at your blog I found it through melisa! hope you don't mind..p.s Abbie....So Cute.

JaMie HeApS said...

she is pretty darn good do you think she would know the goods on her aunt jamie?
love you abbs

Kelly said...

bnhmjjhbfreghjghdvbhmhgfddgrtg
Abbie I love you... I want to play with you
Love,Maizie

STEPHANIE said...

That is way cute! It's so cute how honest kids are. So I was one of the stupid ones and clicked on the "galmaran" comment and got a virus. We think it's all fixed now-just hoping no one else falls for it.

jeannie said...

That is hilarious and so darn cute! I'm going to have to try that one but I'm really scared of my kids answers. HA

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Kim i must say that that is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!!!! I love Abbie she is so darn cute and always says the funniest and cutest things that just make me smile!