Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Family Soccer

Every Saturday this month we get to spend the day cheering on our three soccer stars!! It has been so fun to watch Emilee, Max, & Abbie all play this year!



Lucy would like to join them and tells us that it is her soccer game. But she has fun on the sidelines eating the team treats and playing at the park with her little friends. It won't be long until Brooklyn & Lucy will be following in their sisters footsteps.

We were so lucky to have Grandma Clark there to watch.
She took the kids for a donut break between games and was the best cheerleader of all! We love you Grandma!


Abbie, Brynley & Mariah
I think Abbie loves soccer the most! She has been looking forward to another season all year. She is so quick and aggressive and loves being with her friends. Her team is all of the little neighbor girls and they dominate every game!



Max is a natural. He hasn't played soccer for several years and wasn't sure how he'd like it. His first game he scored 10 goals.

Max, Jordan & Tyson

Emilee decided that she wanted to play this year too. She is also on a team with all of her school friends and has so much fun goofing around with them. She made her first goal last week and is Awesome! Uncle Heath you would be proud!


8 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

How fun to have 3 to watch-you really are a "soccer" mom!

STEPHANIE said...

So I love your new playlist...all the songs remind me of my teenage years...lots of memories!

JaMie HeApS said...

you soccar fools you, i would like to know when the next games are so we could come do some cheering.

Heath Thompson said...

Wowsers. I wish we could be there to play with ya all. I bet you all are the best soccer playa's around.
Keep your heads down when you shoot and don't forget only the goalie gets to use his or her hands to touch the ball. Go get em Miller superstars!
Uncle Heath

Heather said...

It worked out great to have them all play on the same field and the same day! Perfect for mom. What a great group of little soccer players, way to score those goals!!! Marlee was sad to miss last week.

Kelly said...

Looks like some SUPER STARS! What a fun time in your life. Soak up it up! Wish we could come cheer you on to VICTORY! Score one for me! To be truthful I think Lucy has the best job. I could handle working the sidelines with my friends eating the treats. Yummy!

Lisa said...

You had to know that sports was going to run in the family with Jason around. They look like they had a lot of fun.

Palinista! said...

fun, glad to see em playin' a sport. I think I dropped the ball on Abbie, she told me she wanted to play t-ball but you went to sign her up and she was too old. And I said "no, you're not too old, you're the same age as Zoey and brynn and marlee and they are playing, and she an em went hmmm. Then I realized that I had prob butted in on your excuse.