Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fathers & Sons

The Highlight of Max's year is the Fathers and Sons Campout. He has been asking everyday for weeks how many more days. He loves to cook his dinner over the fire, go canoeing, ride the zip line, try to find frogs, play with his buddies, sleep in a tent, and best of all be with his Dad!
The Heims rode up with Jason and Max and poor Erich got car sick and threw up in Jason's truck.


We miss the boys while they are gone but we look forward to our own girls night out every year!


We started the night out running through the sprinklers because the weather was finally warm enough and Abbie and Em were not going to miss out on the fun.

The girls picked where we ate dinner and of course they chose the Pizza Factory.

Then Abbie chose to go to the park and play.

After we went and took some fun pictures at one of those little photo booths. Then we finished the night off back at home, made brownies, had pedicures and watched the Jazz game. It was so fun to be with my girls! The only thing missing from a perfect night was a Jazz Victory.
I love you Emilee, Abbie, & Lucy!!!


13 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! You are such a good mom! I could really learn from you. Those girls are so lucky to have you. You're always doing fun things with them.

Shauna said...

What a cool fun Mom you are! I want to be just like you!

Tanya said...

Ok, I don't know if I feel worse for Erich or Jason that he had to get it cleaned up. We've had many vomit incidents so we know to just carry sacks in the car. But what a fun outing. And also a super fun night for you and the girls. You are a star! There is a pic of Max on my blog.

Nicole said...

What a fun night for everyone! I'm so sorry about the barfing in the truck . . . nothing worse! And what a fun night with the girl's night out. Isn't it fun to have your kids be older?! You can do some fun stuff together and not worry about "little people stuff". What fun parents you are! Happy Days!

STEPHANIE said...

How fun! You are like the supermom of the neighborhood! We loved the weather too although we were working hard in the yard and sore and burned.

oodlesofoversons said...

Looks like everyone had a great time, except maybe the kid that barfed in the truck ;0( I can't believe how big your kids are. Are we old????

Colett (*.*) said...

My boys had a great time on the campout too. Of course nobody bothered to take any pictures though!

Kelly said...

Man.. what a night. Your making me look bad, I have never seen so much entertainment thrown into one night. Lucky little Monkeys! And Jason Not so Lucky! Yuck! It's bad enough when it is your own kid but the neighbor...? And to have to clean it up while camping... oh me so sorry!

JaMie HeApS said...

you guys know how to live im glad you had so much fun, can i come on the next gno?

Mindy said...

How fun, I always loved having girls nights with my mom. Your girls will always remember those times!

Heather said...

So much fun to be with just the girlies sometimes. Especially when you know the boys are having a good time too. Love the cute pics.

Palinista! said...

Cute, I love those breadsticks. funny that of all things on GNO you guys choose the Jazz Game! Are they still in? I thought b-ball was over :).

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Kim I Swear you are one of the cutest mom's ever! I just hope that when we have kids I can be half the mom that you are! You guys are always doing the funnest activities as a family! We love and miss you guys!