Friday, July 6, 2012

The Grand Parade





















The Parade started early for us this year.  Bret, Ty and Jenny spent the night saving us spots and Max and I spelled them off for a bit early in the morning.  The 4th was a fun filled day.... just they way I remember it as a kid.  Nothing better then a fun holiday spent with the ones you love!  Thanks Heaps for making the trip again this  year!  It isn't the same without you guys!  (Emilee was in Lake Powell with the Roberts.  We missed her!!)

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

so glad you millers took one for the team and saved the spot this year... you can thank bret for volunterring you ;)
so glad we got to spend the day together!!! i think its going down in the books as ONE OF THE BEST FOURTHS EVER!!!
love you millers!

Gwen said...

Kim is it your camera or the models??? That picture of Jayne is GORGEOUS, and the one with her and Dad is a winner. Didn't we have fun. My favorite pictures through the years are parade pictures. Everyone gets cleaned up cute and then we get to sit for a couple of hours and love on the darlying little bodies. We never hold still that long other times. That gutter, is almost a blessed space! I think it was just a moment ago you were sitting right there in those little green checked tops, or those tank tops with the painting on the front. I was then and am still so proud of my family. These times are gold. Hope your bodoy is up to more fun this week. I will be imagining the parties. I love you!