Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Abbie turned 10

 And a eating a smothered burrito was at the top of the list of things to do for her birthday.  She wanted to go to lunch, birthday shop, and have a day of NO cleaning.  I loved my date with her.  She had me laughing the whole time, I had no idea she was so funny!  Sometimes it is scary how much she reminds me of her uncle Lewis:)
 We kinda celebrated her birthday the full month of July.  She wanted to have another movie party with her friends and watch "Mirror Mirror."





If there is one thing about Abbie, it is that she doesn't have a shortage of friends!  She loves them all!

Happy Birthday Sunshine! 
I am so glad that we have you to light up our house!!!
You are the happiest, funnest, kindest,  & craziest girl I know!
I wish I could be more like you:) 
I love you more than you will ever know!

3 comments:

Samantha Warner said...

Love the picture of you and Abbie! It is so cute. I cannot believe she is ten already! I remember coming over to your house for the very first time bringing cookies to welcome her to the world! Time flies! Hope you guys are doing well! Love you all!

Samantha Warner said...

Love the picture of you and Abbie! It is so cute. I cannot believe she is ten already! I remember coming over to your house for the very first time bringing cookies to welcome her to the world! Time flies! Hope you guys are doing well! Love you all!

Kelly said...

Say it ain't so.. How is she so old already? She was just tiny the other day.. Abby I love your happy smile your laugh and your happy heart! You know how to have fun! I often think you and maizie may have been twins in heaven but got split so your mom n I both got a lil girl to love. I see you in maizie all the time. Heath will never forget the FUN day ge had with you riding the rides with you in California. You were the perfect partner! I love u Abby!