Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lucy


It's that crazy time of year again where we have lots of birthdays. 
I love that these two get to celebrate together!


 Lucy had GRAND plans for her party.  She has been talking about it for months and the plans changed from day to day.  It was hard to live up to those high expectations but I did my best.  We narrowed it down to two important items of criteria a fairy party with breakfast so that is what we did.  I think she had a great time, with only one little problem...I forgot to take pictures of the party.  Those little girls had me hopping and I completely spaced my camera until they had all left. :(
These are pre-party pictures as we are waiting for the guests to arrive.



Even Max got dressed up to be a host at the event.
*
These are the purses that they decorated at the party.




Lucy, there is no possible way to LOVE a child more than I LOVE you!!!
I hope this year is filled with lots of love, fun, laughter, safety, soccer, coloring, popsicles, and alone time with your mom....
And I hope that all your birthday wishes come true!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow.. That looks like a dream party fairys purses n breakfast! Max you are so cute!! And those 3 miller fairys are SOOO beautiful!! Happy birthday lil Luc your aunt Kelly uncle Heath and all your cousins LOVE YOU!

Gwen said...

I think you got the most important pictures! Oh they look so cute! Kim you create magic for your children! Lucy will always remember the breakfast, how pretty she looked, the purses, and that her Mom knows her heart. Happy Fairy Party Lucy! You make life gingle!

JaMie HeApS said...

lucy goose, it looks like the perfect fairy party, and the purse is the cutest thing i think you gots skills! we love you!!