Monday, June 18, 2012

A few reasons our life is a little crazy:)

 Thanks Matt and Shauna for Coaching the Girls in Soccer again this year!

Abbie's Softball team just took 1st place!!  Abbie is the CUTEST and BEST catcher you have ever seen!  And did I mention how she can hit the ball?  WOW!



 Max's Rockey's team is headed to the state tournament.  We often say that Max and Abbie were really suppose to be twins. They both love all the same things! :)


 Emilee is our soccer girl and speed demon.  It has been so fun to watch her this year!


 Basketball started for us last October and is still going strong.  It makes their Dad happy!







Max just took 1st place in his 7 on 7 tournament.
It can be a little Crazy at times but OH SO FUN!!

5 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

I WOULD SAY BUSY!!! how fun and look at what good little athletes those miller kids are. jason must be so proud!!! i wish i could watch them all in action and give some good cheering on!! for now hope your doing it for me!xoxo

Gwen said...

Kim, first you have major gorgeous children and then you buy a fabulous camera to catch them in all their action moves! I am so proud of all of them. You pictures make me cry. Emilee you go girl! Hope camp is going good for you today! Max you are so handsome in every uniform. Abbie you always make me smile. Lucy and Jayne I am going to keep those quarters in my pockets better. Kim could we have a adult barbeque up here the Saturday after Jamie gets here. When are we going to do Lucy's B-Party?. . . maybe early? See you tomorrow, or Friday morning. I am excited for the girls. love!!!!

Kelly said...

Oh my word.. Crazy doesn't even begin to describe your life!! I'm so proud of all you sport-ies! What a fun exciting life!! Wish I could come cheer you all on! We LOVE you!

Unknown said...

oh wow ant kim. that sounds cazy. next time you hav a game call me i would love to come see them. its always so fun. i'll work on my cheering scils

Unknown said...

oh wow ant kim. that sounds cazy. next time you hav a game call me i would love to come see them. its always so fun. i'll work on my cheering scils