Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Frightmares

It has become a Miller tradition to go to Lagoon over fall break. And as you can see it was as fun and beautiful as ever!

















These two were buddies the whole day.


This is my favorite picture! Max and Abbie could have been twins. They love each other and are only a year apart in school. I hope they always stay close and best friends.

We ran into the Yarros which made my girls SO happy!
























I love this time of year and I love this family!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I can smell something magical in the fall air. It is so nice it returns each year. Spring break, what fun with a Mom who even though she hurts goes to Lagon, takes pictures, and tells the family story. These grand days go way to fast. Kim I am in awe of you and Jason and how you manage to hold your family together. What lucky children are the Millers!

JaMie HeApS said...

what a blast!!! i love laggon and here its only getting better and better. im wondering if jay was on lemonaid duty like 6 flags? i would have loved to ride the rides with you and watch you poop, kimmy!!!

Kelly said...

I am so glad you to see you up and about. Im sure it wasnt to comfortable! I am golding my breath for you today as you go to the Dr. Frightmares look so fun. I love the pic of Max and Abby they really could pass as twins. My kids were wishing they could be with you kids riding the rides.. Heath was wishing he had Abby as his partner. WE must6 flags again next year in california. we love you Miller Family