Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Scenes from our Halloween Weekend

The Miller Family Had a Happy Halloween! The weather was Unbelievable and we celebrated all weekend long.... With the Ward Party and Trunk or Treat...Jayne and her Best Buddy Ryder...Abbie and the Gals...(Check out Isabelle's Peacock costume, of course she belongs to Colett)

Lucy and her Besties...

Max, Trucky & Zane at the School Parade...

Getting Ready to head out Trick or Treating....




My little Pirate... She wouldn't put anything on her head.








Em and Alyssa before they head off to their big party for the night.


My adorable fairy...



My Spunky Bulldog Cheerleader...


My cute little nephew Wesley...


The two boys...


And all the girls at Grandma Millers party. She always makes the BEST food and the makes Halloween so much fun! And the best part was having Lewis and Muriel in town!

4 comments:

Colett (*.*) said...

how fabulous is your new camera? Great pictures!

Kelly said...

You millers know how to dress up! Love all the costumes! You all look fab! Wish we could have trick or treated with you. So fun that grandma n pa miller had a fun party.. and a new lil cousin is a huge added bonus! Looks like you had a awesome night wish we could eat candy together! Love u

Gwen said...

Oh Kim. your camera is doing it's magic. I love the close up pictures! Everyone looks so happy in their costumes. Max I love your hair. Emme you and the wings are perfect. Abbie you do your Mom proud. Lucy you are cute as a picture and Baby Jayne you always get my heart, hat less or not. Kim you are amazing to pull everything off. I am glad your had your MRI now it is hard to wait for the results! I hope today will be better for you. I love you. Thank you for your calls.

jamie heaps said...

Oh millers looks like u did the big night up right!!! I love all the costume ideas em u look gorgous max so creative Abbie go phs Lucy ur magical and Jayne hats r for the birds:). I hope u buckets were filled to the brim! And i hope kim u took a bucket around urself I think I've eatin 80% of my kids candy... Shhh don't tell. Love u guys xoxo