Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SO VERY VERY THANKFUL...










I am thankful that I have atleast one sibling to celebrate the holiday with. And a pretty great brother if I do say so myself!

Each year we are so Thankful to have cousins as our best friends! Feeling the Love!


There is nothing that Max loves more than good food to eat and a day full of football games to watch! I couldn't love my two boys anymore!



And I'd have to say that Grandpa is pretty lucky to have so many cute girls that LOVE him!


I LOVE Thanksgiving because it starts out the Holiday Season with Love and Gratitude. We get a chance to think about all the things we have to be grateful for before the hustle and bustle of Christmas sets in. Each year the list of my blessings gets longer and longer and the more I realize the MANY blessings I have! You can see some of the many things that I am thankful for in these Thanksgiving pictures. My family is always at the top of list! I am so LUCKY to spend my life with them!


Here are a few things that I remember that was said as we each took turns saying what we are thankful for....

Jason - "Jesus"

Me- "My goodly parents, being a mom, and being married to Jason."

Emilee- "My heathly body, a good education and my mom." (I wish I had the mom part recorded)

Max- "My Dad"

Abbie- "Prayer"

Lucy-"The food"
Jayne- "Abbie, & Mom and Dad"

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

oh just seeing the pictures makes me homesick, i can smell and fell just what wallsburg felt like. mom so has the magic touch to make it magical and perfect!!! im so glad you have bret too, him and nic and all there kids are the best! jay is lucky to have you!!! i missed you, i hear your back is still in the shitter! im so sorry! and now barffing... i think utah is the sickly state come the winter season! wish i was closer to help out and rub you back! i love you! xoxo

Kelly said...

I have to admitt looking at yours and Moms blog made me sick. I was so Happy for you all but so sad my kids are Missing Out! It looks like heaven. I can only imagine all the yummy food, and fun you all had. Im sure some good storys from the past with Nicks Mom and Dad and Jay all together. I noticed Jay sat next to them. I love You. I loved seeing a pic of you, YOu look beautiful~! Your camera looks High tech too. Im Thankful for YOU and yoru Cute Family! xoxo

Gwen said...

Kimmy, you captured the magic that my camera never saw. Thank you. The picture of Max with food in his mouth is so dear. Even the picture of Emilee's burn on her chin is a keeper. I love that remembered the thankful remarks. I am thankful for you today. I so look forward to Thursday mornings! I love to hear you open up and tell me things that are hard to hear through the phone. You are worth anything to fell better! Think positive, it is going to happen. I am praying for you! Good luck on your lesson Sunday, decided when it is enough and let it go. Just your smile is enough. I love you!