Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Abbie Gwen

Decided to play Volleyball this year, and of course loves it. I love watching her play sports because there is always a sparkle in her eye. She loves everything she tries and it seems to come easy.


Her Grandpa and Grandma came to support her, but of couse Grandpa wouldn't cooperate with the camera. Anytime I try to take his picture I get some sort of version of this.

















I can tell we are going to have many fun years of watching this girl shine! I love you Abs!!!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Abbie Gwen I love your spunk!!! Life is always going to be exciting for you! Keep smiling!

JaMie HeApS said...

abbie way to go, i can only imagine the skills you got going on!!! and how fun to get grandpa and grandma there, even if he was pulling faces the whole time im sure it was heavin having them