Friday, February 25, 2011

Lucy Kim

I love this Child!!!!
Five might be my favorite age. Lucy loves everything about life.
She is the first one awake every morning and immediately gets dressed and empties her laundry basket in her room.
*
Whatever I am doing she is usually right beside me helping with something. She will change a diaper, vacuum, do laundry, anything I ask. Many mornings while I am getting the other kids out the door for school, she just quietly does the morning dishes without being asked. Yesterday when I got out of the shower she had already made my bed.
*
Lately she tells me that she wants to be my maid when she grows up. I can't wait! I have always wanted a maid. She says that she hopes we live in a big mansion and she will be my maid everyday. Sounds good to me!
*
This morning while I was busy doing something I looked out the window and saw her shoveling our steps outside with Jason's work shovel. One less thing I have to worry about. I hope she doesn't grow out of this stage. If only I knew how to freeze her!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh MY!!! She is just too cute for words. I looooooooove that she wants to be your maid. She sounds like quite the good little helper! What a fun post. She's adorable!

Kelly said...

Manwhat would that be like? What's the secret? I need to have my girls learn a thing or two from her. What a cutie pie. I feel like I don't even know her. so sad. I wonder if she is willing to pick up her Anut Kelly as her other cleaning clients?

JaMie HeApS said...

lucy goosey.. i love you could you come to my house and be my maid? i would love it, and then when you were done cleaning you could play with dax and jace.
i love you

Shauna said...

I would agree I love that girl!!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Lucy, you are more than welcome to come help your Uncle Lewis and Aunt Muriel pack for Texas!!! What a cutie! Kim I noticed that you put my button on your blog! Thank you so much. I don't think I downloaded it right but the best way that I have found to put it on blogs is if you just drag the picture of the button on to your desktop then go into your design part of your blog and add it as a picture and in the link portion just type in www.cookbakeanddecorate.blogspot.com That will just post the picture on your blog and then you can click on that and it will directly link you! Thanks again Kim!!! We miss you guys and want to see you before we leave!!!

Gwen said...

Lucy can see the joy of making a house a home because of her Mom. She has watched you want to stay home. I think you are probably at your very best in your pajamas fixing breakfast and helping everyone get ready for their day. She wants to be just like you Kim. She wants to bring her friends to your house because there is always food and fun and a feeling of love there. I think Lucy is a minnie Kim, loving and taking care of everyone. Ever since you let me tend your children, there are times when I am so homesick for your home and your family. I long to curl up on your couch and watch everyone motate. I love the Millers! I have Dave Ramsy in my hands, and I AM coming!