Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Baby turned 2

Oh, this child makes me smile!!! Our life has been happier these last 2 years because of her!
She is loved and very favored by everyone in this house.
*
Max walks in the house and the first thing he wants to do is find Jayne and play with her. He begs to sleep with her every night.
*
Abbie adores her and does every little thing she asks. She is Jayne's favorite babysitter and doesn't mind changing her diaper.
*
Lucy puts up with her hair being pulled just because she loves her little sister so much. She loves to spend her mornings before school playing with her, and is always teaching her something.
*
Emilee tells me all the time how much she loves Jayne and (sometimes)shares her lip gloss with her. She is also very willing to take Jayne out during Sacrament Meeting. Go figure.
*
Her Dad loves to sing "Baby Jayne ,Baby Jayne, Baby Jayne, Jayne Jayne" in full speed, and gets her out of nursery when he hears any cry out of her. He will do anything she wants and lets her stay up way past her bed time. She has him wrapped around her little finger to say the least.
*
Her mom loves having a little buddy around all day long. She loves reading her stories, singing her favorite songs over and over, and the sound of her cute little voice saying "I love you!"
*
We are SO GLAD she is part of our family!
Jayne is fearless and is a climbing monkey.
She loves to eat yogurt, a spoon full of peanut butter, oreo's, pancakes, hamburgers, coke, and anything that has sugar in it. She is always asking for a "Teet."
She loves animals, singing wheels on the bus, & roaming the counter tops looking for things in the cupboards. She likes to be anywhere her mom is. She also loves lip gloss, riding in the car, Toy Story 3, and her new pillow pet "Pea"
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
May the next 2 Years go much slower.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Amen! I love her too! Those eyes! That grin! Her sticky lips! Thank you for sharing her with me!!

jamie heaps said...

jayners.. i can see why your so loved, you are teh cutest thing around. someday when your not hooked to your moms hip you will let me hold you and we will bond!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Lil Jayne... I love those fun pic of you. I wish you knew who I was.. some day! My kids must remember you from heaven cause we talk about you often. I love you!