Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Paradise!!!

Words can not describe the AMAZING week we had in Mexico!!
We can't get over how fun it was to be alone together in Paradise!
One day we ventured out on an excursion to Tulum and Xelha.
We snorkeled, rode bikes through the jungle, went on zip lines, jumped off cliffs and had a fun adventurous day.


The best part of Tulum was when we ditched our tour guide and explored around on our own.





Every night we had the funnest shows at our resort. The Michael Jackson Show was one of our favorite!
The Night of the Circus show they pulled up one member of the audience, and of course it happened to be Jason.
The nights we loved listening to the fun bands outside and dancing. One night we went to a dance club and I made the comment that I didn't' think we really belonged. We were the only two sober and I told Jason that he danced like a dad of 5. Emilee would have been appalled.
And the days we spent relaxing and soaking in the sun.




Jason took us out sailing.

And we had a fun adventure riding bikes into town. Do we look like tourists in our orange vests and helmets?

The fine dining was Unbelievable!
We didn't stop eating the whole time.



I will be honest.... the BEST part of the whole week was spending it alone with him!
It has been WAY to long since we have been just the two of us. And I love him more today then I ever have!!!
This picture sums up our week!
*
We had the time of our lives and we're already dreaming of going again. The day after we got home I found Jason on the computer trying to find away to book it again.
*
Thank you Mom & Dad and Teresa and Craig for making it possible for us to go!
We were happy to be back with our kids but they had so much fun being with their grandparents & they are still talking about it!

11 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

How fun!!! I'm so happy for you two! I'm jealous too... :) I'm glad you were able to spend time together and soak it all in...

STEPHANIE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JaMie HeApS said...

i can see why he was back on the computer trying to book another.. just seeing those pics makes me wnat to book one!! so glad you guys got to sneak away and have a romantic week together there is nothing better. you both look like broze babes, and i bet both of your dance moves so showed all those up on the dance floor!love you too helmets and all!

Muriel Miller said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!!! You guys totally deserved it! I love Cancun and am a little jealous wishing me and Lew were there now!!! Love your orange vests and helmets and LOVE the picture of you jumping in the sand! So fun!

Kelly said...

You two looks like honeymooners. So Cute! I loved every single pic. I am so happy you went. Your swimsuit looks dang cute! I LOVE LOVE the last pic of you two in the air. That needs to be blown up and put in your bedroom! I wanna go. Lets plan a adult trip right soon! Get Jason on the Computer! You look so Beautiful and Brown.

Gwen said...

I was showing Dad you blog and his first comment when he saw your Michael Jackson Night was, "Oh it looks like Kim finally found Jim in Mexico". Your bathing suits are so cute. You both look so happy and brown. I love the jumping picture the best too! I am so glad you two ran away to paradise. I am in for going or tending any time. Love you Kim!

Hills said...

Kim- I'm sooo jealous right now! I could really use a get a way about now! I keep asking myself how old my baby needs to be before I'm considered a bad mom for leaving him? Ha! No, it's not that bad, but as soon as I get my body back I'll be ready for a serious vaca-- in about a year! Ugh!
You guys look so happy! Congratulations for being the cutest couple! Take care. :)

atkinson family said...

That looks like so much fun. Im so glad you were able to getaway with just Jason. I'm a little jealous. Your pics are so cute. I would love to be in the sun right now. Hope your all doing good.

Kim said...

Alright mom... heres the deal, everytime I get on your blog I hear this weird Mexican music!! Whats with it.. are you trying to help me with my spanish or what?? Haha But glad you had fun! My favorite was Patricia saying that you look the exact same as when you left!!! Haha :) love ya~Emilee

oodlesofoversons said...

I'm so glad you got to have a getaway like that! Looks like it was amazing!

Colett (*.*) said...

it's almost painful to look at these pictures I am so overcome with jealousy! Let's plan a trip and go together as families! Can you even imagine the fun we would have, we might not ever come home.