Thursday, July 30, 2009

An unFORGETtable 13 years!

We celebrated....oh wait not celebrated, we just had our 13th Anniversary last weekend in Lake Powell. I woke up the morning of July 25th and rolled over in bed and told Jason "Happy Anniversary." He just got this look on his face and said "Oh ........................ Happy Anniversary." He had no idea it was even coming up. As you can tell I am still a little bitter about it. Who could forget to celebrate the most important day of their life? I am hoping for a full recovery and that he will make it up to me somehow...sometime....soon!
Jason, I love you! I have always loved being your girl. You make each day better and each year more unforgettable! I thank my lucky stars everyday for you!
Happy Anniversary!!!!

3 comments:

jamie heaps said...

happy anerversary! jay ut ho you better go all out and i mean all out a fancy dinner mabey some flowers you know "too lips" spend a night up in salt lake and a shirt or too. yo to are so perfect for each other, and im so glad you have each other. i love you both oh so much and wish i coul be there to watch the kids for the celebration.

Kelly said...

13 Years... Could it really be that long already? I sware it was just a year a two ago and we were dating the 4 of us. What fun times! You have a lot to show for those 13 AMAZING years! Jay you better roll up your sleeves and treat her like PRINCESS! I could have the kids sleep at Mom's while I am there. YOu could go up to Park city like your 1st night... this time lets make sure the lights turn off before you agree to staying... HA!
PERFECT Match Made in Heaven!
Love you !

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.