Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lucy sets me straight!

Thank Heavens for Children!!
After a day with all of my kids home from school, I was cleaning up dinner, helping with homework, and bouncing Jayne trying to keep her happy. Jason worked late and wasn't home yet. I was frustrated to say the least and wasn't being the most patient mom!! Lucy walked in the kitchen and said to me "Mom, Jesus loves you and Jesus is always nice to you, so why are you always so honery and mad at me?" What could I say to that?
It's a good things we have kids to teach us when we need it most!

8 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

oh lucy you are such a lucky child tohave the loving patient mother you have!!!! kim your one in a million, and the most amazing mom out there. just let lucy come expreince a little of her aunt jamies rounchyness and she'll be counting her blessings.

STEPHANIE said...

Maddy sets me straight if I'm acting up as well...kids are smart!

oodlesofoversons said...

if she thinks you're bad, send her on over here on one of those nights...

Kelly said...

That is Awesome! I thought it said "Horney" rather than "Ronchy"... HA!
That is a great photo of her... I love to see that sippy... was if filled with apple juice?
I haven't been able to stop smiling about you telling me about your kids flinching.
Happy to know I'm not the only one. Loved talking to you today.
Remind Lucy Jesus loves her too when she is upset about not getting another Ba ba.

B said...

In January we had the annual family home evening making New Year's resolutions. Kaitlyn said mine needed to be: 1. Be nice, 2. Don't yell so much. She also recently told me that I was the one who decided to have all these kids, so now I have to take care of them. She was 6 at the time, and a little too perceptive in my opinion!

Emilee said...

Mom i have to give lucy a good 2 thumbs up!! Maybe I should try that sometime!! LOL!! Lucy can be the funniest little sister sometimes when she says "He's a cranky he's a cranky!!" and "HARRY"
luv em

Gwen said...

OH LUCY WE NEED YOU AROUND TO KEEP US ALL IN LINE. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! YOU ARE MY SWEETHEART! KIM YOU ARE THE BEST!

lisa said...

Gotta love the innocence of kids! I'm glad they're there to remind us of our attitude!