Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Eleven!

If I could give the world a gift....

I would wish that everyone could have a daughter like Emilee!


She would dazzle you with all of her many talents.


She would be very responsible and could tend for you anytime you needed. If you needed to run to the store - no problem.
If you wanted to go on a date for the weekend you would know that your kids would be in good hands!



She would make your house happy and fun and would always have something crazy up her sleeve. (Even if it did involve some top secret doorbell ditching.)



You wouldn't have to ask her to do her homework because she would already have it done.

She would do a fabulous job with all of her school projects and get straight A's.

(Doesn't she make a cute Amelia Earhart?)

She would be your best friend and tell you everything.

She could read your mind and know when she needed to jump in and help with something extra.

Sunday Mornings she could help hold the baby as you shower, help bathe the other kids, do her sisters hair, pack the church bag, and even help you pick out an outfit to wear when you are frustrated about your clothes situation. And don't be surprised if your church shoes are set out waiting for you right by the door as you leave.




She would be a great example and big sister to the whole family!


If only there were more Emilee's in this world to go around.


And I guess if she can't be in every one's family, I am sure glad that she is in mine.!! Someone must of known that I needed a best little buddy to help me through each day. Thank Heavens she was sent to me!
I love you Emilee... more than you will ever know!
Happy Birthday!!!

9 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

She is amazing! You are so blessed to have her!

Mindy said...

That is so sweet, it makes me excited for my Ari to get older! Emilee is the sweetest little girl I know, Ryan and I still talk about how cute she is and how much we loved having her in our primary class!
Happy Birthday Emilee!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Emilee!

JaMie HeApS said...

happy birthday wm your crappy aunt jamie feel through agian with the birthday call, but know we love you so so much and hope you had a good day. i cant belive your getting so old, and im glad to hear your doing some doorbell ditching!!! i just want to be there for the first tolet pappering job, promise me

Melisa said...

happy birthday EM!!!! Hope you had a super fun day!!!

Kelly said...

I am sitting here in tears... What a LUCKY Girl... what a LUCKY Mom! I am so glad you have each other to help each other out. I often count my blessings too for my sweet girls. We are soo blessed!
Happy Birthdya Em! You are so Beautiful... We LOVE every inch of you!
Get out here so we can CELEBRATE!

Samantha Warner said...

ELVEN?! oh my goodness! she is older than me when i started babysitting your kids! Its crazy to think that we met you guys when we brought you cookies because you just had abbie. and now you have another baby that i have not even met! Time flies by. I sure do miss you guys i will have to come kidnap your kids for a day! tell emilee happy birthday for me!

Gwen said...

Emilee I love you as much as your Mom does! I never see you that my mouth won't quit smiling. You make me happy. Your mom is so lucky to have you!!! Her life is going to blessed because of you! I am double blessed because of your mom. When I think of Kim I automatically smile, and I thank my lucky stars. Emilee thank you for helping your mom so much, the good you do for your family will come back to bless you. Happy Birthday for your last year before you become a Young Women. Holy Moly! I love you!!!

Jeannie said...

Emily sure is a sweetie. Having her as a helper is such a blessing. They grow so fast. Hold on to her with all your love. She will be amazing. She has a great mom and example.