Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jamus!



One of my greatest Blessings in my life is having the BEST sisters in the world! I am so lucky to have my little sister Jamie living just blocks away. I love it when she just stops by for a visit and I hear her little boys running in for hugs. She is one of my best friends and is such a great example to me.

Just a few of the many things we love about Jamie!:

1. "She cuts my hair so cute!" - Abbie "Gives the best haircuts." - Max

2. "She lets me sleepover at her house!" -Lucy

3. "She will try anything and do anything." -Jason

4. "She makes me the cutest jewelry!" -Emilee

5. "She is the worlds best mom and is the perfect mom to raise 3 busy and active little boys! She gets down and plays with them, teaches them to be tough, and has three times more patience then I ever do." -Kim

6. "She has magic hands and is always willing to rub my back or feet when in need!" Kim

7. "I love it when she brings over baby Grady and lets me hold him!" -Abbie

8. "She takes me to the park." - Lucy

9. "She is always happy and really nice." -Max

10. "She is feisty and will attack without any notice. Beware of her nose blows!" - Jason

11. "She is the life of every party!" - Kim

12."I like to leg wrestle with her. She is Strong!" - Em

13. "She is a fabulous cook and is always whipping up something yummy to eat. She is extra good at making some gooey chocolate treat and delicious gourmet salads!" - Kim

14. "She knows style and can do the cutest up do's." Emilee

15. "She is always sympathetic about the joys of being pregnant and is always calling to check on me and willing to help me when ever I need it!" - Kim


Happy Birthday Jamie! We sure love you!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

We LOVE our Jamie! That photo of her is amazing!!! I love all the comments everyone made... Jasons the most!! I LOVE YOU JAMIE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh my kimmy, love all the comments, and jason you better watch out cuz im feelinglike its been a while since your last nose blow.

Gwen said...

Jamie you are looking awfully skinny in that picture. What a nice post Kim. Dad is hoping he will never get a nose blow or that one other trick you try sometime.

jeannie said...

I'm in 100% agree-ance (is that a word?) with all of those comments! She is one amazing gal isn't she!