Thursday, January 22, 2009

Late Night Treat

Jason was in the mood for a late night treat and after looking though the house and realizing that there wasn't much there he decided to make himself some yummy cupcakes. (Cherry Chip his favorite!) He was just starting to make the frosting when when my mixer broke. So he took matters into his own hands. (He wasn't going to let anything get in the way of his treat!) He went out in the garage and came back with his drill. I thought he was going to fix the mixer, but nope he was using his drill to finish mixing his master piece. Before long we all had the yummiest cupcakes to enjoy! Thanks Jay!
Why get a new mixer when I've got the Dewalt?

At last!

12 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Thats hilarious! Tell him he can come make me some! I bet they were yummy!

lisa said...

Such a "man" thing to do. Very clever I must say. I don't think I would've ever thought to do that. Glad he finally got his treat!

JaMie HeApS said...

jay i like that idea!!!! im just wondreing why we didnt get any droped off on our door step so we could bask in your great cooking?

oodlesofoversons said...

That's awesome. What a handy man he is!

Kelly said...

ONLY JAY could pull that off! I bet they were DE~LISH! I like Jays new Do Too!
When are we going to start seeing some belly shots? I need to see!
WE LOVE YOU!

Tanya said...

My first thought was...did he sanitize that first? But other than that, loved the creativeness and sure the kids did too!

atkinson family said...

Ha! I love it. When I saw the picture, I thought that's his drill! Perfect. I love what the boys will do for their late night treats!

Michelle said...

hahahaha! That is awesome!!! I always loved it when gma M. had cherry chip cake for us on Sundays. My fave!

Gwen said...

It is so nice when the man of the house makes a treat. How are you feeling Kim? I missed you tonight. We are almost to
February. . . . I can't believe it. It used to sound so far off, but now it is nearly here. I am liking Meg tonight. Happy Snow.

Gwen said...

It is so nice when the man of the house makes a treat. How are you feeling Kim? I missed you tonight. We are almost to
February. . . . I can't believe it. It used to sound so far off, but now it is nearly here. I am liking Meg tonight. Happy Snow.

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Oh my heck that is hillarious! Wish I could have a cherry chip cupcake right now!

Amy Strong said...

Men--the way their minds work is crazy! Mike did the SAME THING awhile back when we had broken beaters and he wanted to make waffles. The beater blades actually fit right into his drill! So, so funny. Fun post. Max must have gotten all his smarts from Jason??? :-)