Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas! 2008

We hope everyone had as a Wonderful Christmas Season as we did!
Christmas time is always so magical and I am so grateful for my little kids that make this time of year so much fun!
I haven't been very good at posting or taking pictures this past month or so. But we thought we would share some of the highlights that we did capture:
I couldn't find Emilee's picture of her sitting on Santa's lap but look how cute she looks on Archie the Elf's knee. (Bret you are a one of a kind uncle and we love you!)



All Smiles this year!

Visiting Santa at the North Pole on our Polar Express Adventure


Jason getting into the Christmas Carols.


Christmas Eve Morning

Christmas Eve Night
Thanks Mom and Dad for making the night so perfect!
Have you ever seen such a beautiful little Mary?


Emilee and Jenny sang as part of annual Nativity Program.

The kids dancing with Archie the Elf.


Christmas Morning Abbie was thrilled to get her very own Karaoke machine. She sings a mean High School Musical Solo! ( And Look- She lost her first tooth.)

This is how we spent most of Christmas Day. We never knew how much fun guitar hero was. The whole family sang and played along all day.
(The only trick is to talk our dad into letting us have a turn!)


Wish I had my camera for our annual Christmas Breakfast at Grandma & Grandpa Miller's. It wouldn't be Christmas without their yummy breakfast. The kids loved their Christmas Jammies and we love all being together.

5 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Your kids are all so cute! Seriously! We will miss having Lucy in nursery but I'm excited for her to be in Maddy's Sunbeam class. I need to try that Guitar Hero thing!

atkinson family said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! Good luck with guitar hero, why are there no pictures of you rocking out? I bet you and Jason have some pretty good duets going on. Speaking of Jason, sweet Christmas project. I want to see the finished piece. Could you get that posted for us?

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a Wonderful Christmas! Love Archie the Elf! I want to try and book him for my party next year! I bet he was AWESOME! We sure missed being with you all! You looks so cute Prego The Lady in Red! xoxox

Gwen said...

What changes one year will bring. 2008 you were six, next year you will have little Beverly sitting up and loving the Christmas lights. We had such fun with you. The Christmas Train was one of the best parts of Christmas for me. Thank you for enviting us. Abbie you are so beautiful, even without your tooth. I love the Millers at Christmas time. We have tried out our Panini sandwiches twice now and we love them, Matt showed us all the tricks. Thank you so much!Tomarrow I am going to try French Toast. Your puff pancakes smelled good over the phone yesterday. Thanks Kim, for all the fun Christmas memories!

JaMie HeApS said...

halaulaya so glad theres a new post. love the updates you guys do know how to live it up.