Saturday, October 18, 2008

A little UEA Fun!

Because Jason was kinda a party pooper about going out of town this weekend he promised to take the kids to Lagoon.
This picture of Grandpa Miller just sums up the day! We had a GREAT time!!!


Jason and Uncle Tay won everybody hats by playing the game to see how fast you can throw a baseball. As you can see we have some pitching talent in the family!

Grandma and Grandpa Miller are always good sports.
We love you!


My little Sunshine's different moods for the day. Her reaction to getting off the Colosus, waiting patiently to go to her aunt Jamie's big party, and after her uncle Taylor won her her very own A's hat. LOVE THIS GIRL!!!

Lucy, Ellie, & Sophie
I was wishing there was room in the wagon for me too!!!!

Happy Birthday BQ!!


My three cute little bumblebees!!






What a fun day! I hadn't been to Lagoon since I graduated from high school. We will be making it back there sometime again soon!

11 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Cute pictures!

Melisa said...

It was super fun! I'm laughing right now about me getting off the bat. Glad I can laugh about it I guess.

Melisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Slizings said...

Hello Kim & Jason,
Thanks for visiting Jenny's blog. It is really good to hear from you. I can't believe how old your kids are getting. We are coming to Utah for the Holidays so maybe we can get to gether then. By-the-way, I'm jealous...I love Lagoon.

Ben

JaMie HeApS said...

oh i could go for a little lagoon expecialy the bumber cars. those bees are so darn cute!! and i love seeing abbies 3 diffrent attitudes .

Gwen said...

What fun, it was a perfect autumn day. It sounds like you were all brave to go on scary rides. Then you still had energy to go to Jamies's sleepover.

Kelly said...

Looks like fun! Craig's face says it all! I loved seeing a photo of them. I want to hear about the bat. What would I give to have Melissa in my family. She is the cutest and always laughing making everyone around her happy! LOVED the photo of you. It seems like I see photos of the kids and J ay but never you. Your hair is long brown and lushious! I loved talking to you the other day. Glad UEA turned out to be aok after all.
The football photos are great. Looks like you have Steve Young on your hands. Kade suffers looking at those photos. He kept saying I want to play footbal with Max! Someday! If we could work it to have the kids in the same school we could hit all the games together. Love you!

oodlesofoversons said...

How fun! Remember when we did go as seniors and the second we got there it started raining?

lisa said...

I'm jealous you got to go up there. I keep telling Chris we need to take the kids up there, but then he reminds me how much
Austin hated Disneyland. Forget the kids - I'll go for myself!!

Palinista! said...

Yea Lagoon, I can't believe you haven't been there for that long! We missed it this year:( I think Lagoon is the coolest.

Heather said...

I'm glad you got to go have some fun over UEA!!