Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Clark Halloween Party

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
We had our FUN annual party up at Wallsburg with my family. The only problem was half of them were missing. We missed the Clarks because they were sick, the Thompsons are in Florida and Matt had to work. Thank heavens the Heaps are close by!!! It's always a party when Jamie and her family are there! We sure missed the rest of you!!!

Lucy did not like our costumes!! She told me "I don't want you to be her!" I said "who do you want me to be?" She said, "Tinkerbell or someone else!" Then once she saw her Dad she was scared to death. The whole ride in the car she kept saying I don't like my Dad's black hair!!

We had Miss America there. And a mighty pretty one I must say!
Our Little Cowgirl who fit right in up at Grandpa's!And our Little Baby.
I tried to talk Lucy into being a princess, a witch, I even bought her a pink cowboy hat too. But nope!! She wanted to be a baby! She is holding on to the idea of her being the baby of the family. I'm not sure she likes the idea of being bumped out of that spot. And of course she will do anything to talk her mom into a binki and a ba-ba. Now the trick is getting rid of it AGAIN after Halloween is over.What a tough football player!! Max wanted to be Max Hall this year.
Thank Heavens for such cute cousins!
There is something about Grandpa that my kids just LOVE!! They always find their way on his lap and Em is always trying to get her back tickled by him.

It wouldn't be a party without some fun games. This is the kids playing with their play dough after the fish pond and the donut game is always the best part of the night!

There is something so great about going home! Even though it isn't the house I grew up in, everytime I go up to my parents home I love the feeling there! My mom always has the house so cute and decorated festive, the food is always soo yummy, and the their home just has this great feeling there. I know it has a lot to do with it being filled with the people I love!! There is nothing better than spending time with my family! If you know my mom you will know that she has this radiant spirit and happiness with her always. I think wherever she is, that feeling follows.

I love these two!
My dad sporting several different costumes throughout the night.



Always the best being at Grandma's & Grandpa's!!

Life is great when you have someone you love to share it with!!!
I love you Jay!!!


Jamie is the Halloween Queen. She always goes all out when it comes to costumes!

9 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

i dont know about queen i mean come on breat adn cole did come as jim and verdean one year thats pretty hard to beat. what a night indeed it was so fun being together and yes it was a little loney without the others, some year we'll all party and have one heck of a dance. loved the costumes jays beard was top notch!

oodlesofoversons said...

You guys are awesome! I love seeing pictures of Gwen 7 Tom...they are the cutest.

Kelly said...

WOW... you weren't kid'en me when you said you all dressed up! I'm Totally Impressed! You look like Rockstar! I love to see that little belly finally... could you please keep posting all the excitement for me so I don't miss all your Beauty! I loved to hear about the Halloween drama with the jersey an all. Lucy is such a little Skunk! I wish I could reach in a squeeze her. She makes for one cute baby and better milk it for all she can these next few months! Love the cow girl she is a Cutie pie and you have one Beauty Queen in deed! Max Hall looks awfully Tough! I love you and hope you make it through the school partys and all. I love you!

STEPHANIE said...

You are look so cute!! Looks like a lot of fun!

STEPHANIE said...

You are look so cute!! Looks like a lot of fun!

Nielson's said...

How fun! you are so cute pregnant!

Melisa said...

Wowsers! you all look SO cute! What a fun party!

Gwen said...

Those pictures of Dad in the different costumns are great. We so loved having you come up! Halloween was pretty boring around here. We had a total of 4 trick or treaters. Next year I want come walk around with some Halloween children. Kim thank you for the kind words. I fell that you always have the grandest spirit wherever you are. Bret has been so sick!!!! but tonight, Sunday, he is finally feeling better. Thanksgiving night we are going to have one wild and crazy dance so everyone stay well, and get ready.

Palinista! said...

That party looks fab, I know your Mom does them up right. Your kids look so beautiful as usual, can't wait to little Jane too :).