Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th Of July!

Another Great 4th of July!
This time of year is full of fun family traditions.
Both mine and Jason's families Celebrate BIG for the 4th!
This year we went to the Stadium of Fire to watch Miley Cyrus & the Blue Man Group. As you can tell my girls absolutely LOVED it! They have been counting down all summer for it. Even Lucy was so excited to see "Hananah Tanana."



After the parade we always have a fun picnic in the park with Jason's side of the family. The best part always being the kids digging for money in the pool of sawdust.

I love going to the parade with all of my family. It brings back fun memories of being there as a kid. The kids mostly love to be with their cousins and throw poppers as everyone passes by.








There is something so fun about this time of year and we look forward to it all year long! I always start to panic as the 4th of July ends knowing that it wont be long until school will be starting and the summer will be gone before we know it. I hope everyone had a fun 4th of July Holiday and that you are enjoying every warm summer day as it passes!

8 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Looks like a fun time! You all look cute in your red, white and blue attire!

Kelly said...

WOW.. what a fun filled day! I loved seeing you all decked in your Red white and blue. No one did that out here. I think everyone that saw us thought we were Wacko!!! Jason looks so handome in your New Heaader... Hot and SLIM what a nice combonation! You looked Sizzling and Slim! Glad you had a good day... we missed you all!

oodlesofoversons said...

Love the cute outfits! And I love the new header...cute picture! You are such a darling family.

Palinista! said...

Your girls' outfits were very cute and festive. I would like to get my hands on that sawdust and find me some money!

I will try to enjoy the rest of the warm summer days as you suggested. These past few days with a high of 90 or so have been pretty nice, although you know I am happiest when fall rolls around and I have many months ahead of beautiful cool weather :).

JaMie HeApS said...

me likee the new header adn blog coloring. yes it was a good day, it will be exciting to see who wins the spot next year. i forgot to tell you guys thanks for the breaky cards they were yummy an dmy boys loved them, thanks a ton. love you.

Julie said...

Such fun. I too hate that summer is almost over. As crazy as it seems I hate when my kids go back to school. Glad you had a fun day!

Heather said...

Everyone looks so cute in their matching outfits for the 4th. I love this holiday because it's so much fun and not a lot of expectations. It's a free day to play with the family and be outside. Love what the 4th represents...

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!!! I love everybodys matching red white and blue outfits! We seriously miss you all so so so so much! WE are so sad that we missed Max and Lucy's Birthdays! We can't wait till we see you guys! Love ya!