Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Birthday Kids

How lucky am I to have two cute Birthday Kids to Celebrate with? Max and Lucy are born just a day apart and Max always says that Lucy was his best birthday present ever. Even though he was hoping and praying for a little brother he couldn't love his little sister any more!!!

Lucy is 3 and it is breaking my heart. I love the age of two and we have had the funnest year with her! She keeps reminding me that she is going to school this year and is already wanting to be with her friends more than her mom. She is an independent spirit and knows just what she wants. You wouldn't know she is our baby because she rules the house.
But Oh do we love her!!!
The three top things I love about Lucy:
1. She is full of spunk and loves life! She isn't afraid of anything and wants to go boating, tubing, down all the slides at 7 peaks, wants to ride on the motorcycle, you name it she wants to be in the center of it all!
2. She loves her family. She loves sleeping with Abbie, dancing with Emme, ( you should see her moves) , wrestling and laughing with Max, she HAS to give her dad a kiss every morning before he leaves to work and she likes to help her mom in the kitchen.
3. She is little miss social and loves to be with people. She wakes up each morning happy and ready to head out to find her friends. The only problem is she thinks she is 12. She loves to play or talk to anyone and will preform for anyone that will stop and listen to her for a second. She asks every neighbor, aunt, or anyone she is talking to, can I come to your house to play? Or, can I sleep at your house? She is always trying to find a party.

Lucy please stop growing up! You make our house so happy and WE LOVE YOU SO!!!

Posted by PicasaHappy Birthday Loose!

9 comments:

Mindy said...

How fun that they have such close birthdays, and get to celebrate them together. They are both so cute (all of your kids are). We loved having Max in our class last week, he is such a great kid!
I don't know why you can't read the text on my blog, that is weird?

STEPHANIE said...

She is such a CUTIE! Quite the little adventureous one. Love your new family picture! It is rare to get one with everyone smiling and looking great. You guys got one!

Colett (*.*) said...

happy birthday goosey! We love you and your free spirit!

lisa said...

Happy Birthday Lucy! That's nice that Max loves to share his birthday with his little sister. He's quite the kid. I'm glad he got his dirtbike. Austin is super excited for him and can't wait to ride with him. Loved all the pictures - your kids always look fab!

JaMie HeApS said...

lucy, what a cute little monk you are!!! we love you so much and are so glad we get to spend a little more time wit you. we want you to come over and aprty hardy with us. happy happy birthday.

Palinista! said...

Happy birthday Lucy! It's late and he's tired so baby Chaz is in bed :).

Kelly said...

Lucy... so you even know who I am? I feel like I have missed out on such fun time of your life. I love getting phone calls from your Mom as she tells me all the cute things you do. I always geta big smile on my face when I see a photo of you. You are a doll1 happy Birthday. Millie and Maizie are excited to play with you!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Lucy girl!! We love all your energy and those sweet giggles you like to share. What a good little friend you are to Sophie.

Tanya said...

Two super cute kids! I miss having Lucy in nursery as she was so fun to talk with and tell me stories. I love the new family shot and the new blog colors.