Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines!

So Much To Love!

Abbie I love your contagious smile and the way your eyes light up. I loved coming to your class party today. You are the cutest kindergartener I've ever seen!

Lucy, I love your spunk and your sweet little voice. You keep our house hopping!

Toad, I love the way you get excited about each new day. I love your good heart and your happy laugh.

Em, I love being able to talk to you about everything. You are a good friend and so dependable. You make our family happy with your sence of humor and constant goofing around!

Jay, I love your love for life. You love doing anything and everything! I love your great integrity and the incredible dad you are. I love the way you take care of our family! You make our life soo good!

7 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

happy vday those pretzels were a delight to top off my night. sad we missed you, hope it was a good one.

Palinista! said...

That's a cute post, your kids will love that in years to come. I hope you guys had a great night, the kids were excited about their party and the Penne Rustica (I really NEED that recipe, it was SO good). What's with Lucy's straight hair? She looks so much like abbie there, I love her curls though :).

Kelly said...

Kimbo- I so Love your phone calls It make my crazy days calm! I'm so happy you pulled off a quick one! Your a Brave soul! I Love the photos of the kids. Such Lucky Monkeys to belong to you and Jay!
And who were you fooling about not loosing some pound-age You look so fab all dressed up in your Pretty Pink. Jay your One Lucky Man! Well I'm happy you had a Great Valentintes Day! (Wish I could have been around for the Strawberrys and Pretzels.) POOP!
Love you

Colett (*.*) said...

Abbie, you are my best friend too. I like to play barbies with you. I hope you had a good Valentines Day. Come over to my house soon.
Love, Isabelle

Mindy said...

You have the cutest family, and I love how you guys do so much together, your kids are going to have such fun memories when they get older!

Heather said...

Love your new look it's fab... You guys look great and I love your cute kids. What an awesome family.

Mindy said...

I love your new blog, it looks great!