Sunday, February 10, 2008

Saturday

Jason decided to take the kids snowboarding on Saturday. They got all ready, loaded up and headed up to Sundance. When they got there they were told that it was too full and they had to turn back around and head home. The kids were disappointed. Jason made the best of the situation and spent the day helping the kids build a snow cave in the yard for them to play in.

Abbie & Mariah

Max & Jordan

Max has something with shovels. While Jason was digging out the inside of the cave, Max got behind him and took the handle of the shovel right to the mouth. He covered his mouth for the next few hours because he didn't want anyone to see his fat lip. (This isn't the first time Max has been hit with a shovel by his dad. Last time he ended up at the instacare with stitches above his eye. We will have to keep Max far away next time Jason gets out the shovel.)

4 comments:

Palinista! said...

The snow caves look awesome! Good alternative. I went to Sundance on Saturday to meet Zane after lessons and they turned me away too and I was panicking cuz my 6 year old is there alone and I need to go get him and he is planning on boarding all afternoon. As I was talking to the parking attendant some guy right in front of the lodge pulled out so I said, "hey can I just go get that spot?" and the parking attendant said go for it! Then it was THE most incredible and beautiful day up there - that is seriously the best luck I've ever had. What's weird was the lines weren't even very long, I've seen it way worse. They def need to get that parking situation figured out.

PS, I can have Shannon put some wallpaper on your blog to jazz it up if you want - I'm only saying this because you mentioned it, I think your blog looks good. Anyway, she likes to do things like that and I'm sure she'd love to mess around with it.

Melisa said...

That snow cave is awesome looks like you had a super fun saturday!

JaMie HeApS said...

what a snow fort!!! i love it hatting the snow but love how the millers make the best of it! and the kissing pic whoot whooo.

Tanya said...

Too much fun in the snow! I must say I am ready for it to leave until next winter. Ok, for the tag, you just copy the questions from my posts, and then answer them yourself on your blog. Then you can tag a few other people that read your blog.