Monday, October 1, 2007

One Year Older and Wiser Too!

Another year gone by and 1 year older. It has been a great year!!! I started off my birthday celebration with my Mom, Grandma, and sisters at Macaroni Grill and then off to the Relief Society General Meeting.

When I returned home I walked into a clean house, balloons, Crete paper, birthday signs and a fabulous new birthday present. Jason and the kids surprised me with a little a pizza party for the BYU game. Thank you!!!!! And my gift was a new camera to keep up my blogging. These were the first few pictures taken. Thank you Jason, Em, Max, Abbie, & Lucy! I love my camera and especially all of the cute notes and cards you made me. I am one lucky girl! My birthday night was spent with the Millers for a yummy Sunday dinner and birthday cake. Thanks guys!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melisa said...

i love the new layout! Sounds like a fun birthday!

JaMie HeApS said...

happy bday kimmy im glad we got to party and thats so cute your hubby did a special suprize. love the kissing pic!! have you a little somethin' somethin' ill have to get it to you.

oh and i so want to know how you did the back ground thing looks good me likey

Nicole said...

What a fun Surprise! Doesn't get much better then that. Ditto on the way cute background. The second Jenny saw it she wanted me to do the same to her's. We might be calling for a few pointers!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Blog looks great! Love the new background! You really need to give me some pointers! More like blog 101. Anyhow me and Erin have a little somethin to give you for your b-day!

jeannie said...

I FIFTH the compliments of your new background!! And you didn't even come to Tucson for lessons. So cute. Jamie's going to have to fill me in I've been wondering how people do that!!