Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm a lucky mom!

As you can see I have had some busy kids decorating my house for Halloween. Max and Abbie are so talented! Everytime I am in my kitchen now I can't help but smile.
Last night while we were all sitting around the table for dinner I had this overwhelming feeling of how lucky I am to have a family. Our life has been so rush rush lately that it has been hard for us to all be at the dinner table together at the same time. I am ready for our life to calm back down so we can have time to talk together each night at the dinner table.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jen jen said...

i love the decorations!!!!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

the decors are fab those kids have grandmas touch.. and yes it will feel like heavin having the softball season come to an end.
and yes you are so blessed your fam is amazing.

Kelly said...

Lucky INDEED! We Love that Miller family! The house is looking Wonderful! You have some mighty artist! But my Most Thrilling part was when I saw a photo of the Thompson Kids... WOW Feeling pretty special to be highlighted on the fridge! Thanks for thinking of us! Down to days till we are playing wooo hooo!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The two old farts making out on the top left side are really scary!!!