Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lucy's Laundry Tactics

Lucy does not like emptying her laundry basket!
*
After I wash their clothes, I fold them and put them into their own individual buckets for them to put away in their closets.
*
Yesterday, after Lucy supposedly emptied her bucket I found all of her clothes thrown in pile in her tub in her bathroom.
*
So today I told her to get them all out, refold them and put them all away where they are suppose to go. She told me this morning, "Mom I got all the clothes out of the tub and put them away."
Of course I was on the phone and so she ran out to play.
*
A little bit later, this is what I found behind our couch.
*
What do I do with her????


7 comments:

McKinnley said...

HAHA shes so funny!! I agree with lucy.. ITS BORING!! behind the couch.. great idea!! :D
xoxo ♥. kinners

Michelle said...

"YEP!!" Ha! That has got to be one of the cutest videos ev.er. What a stinker ... sweet and honest as can be, though! And, seriously - how you can get after that adorable face is beyond me! Angel material all the way.

Michelle said...

"YEP!!" Ha! That has got to be one of the cutest videos ev.er. What a stinker ... sweet and honest as can be, though! And, seriously - how you can get after that adorable face is beyond me! Angel material all the way.

Kelly said...

My kids have gotten more entertainment out of that lil clip that anything else this summer! We have watched it 5000 times! What a lil stinker she is... I so see you in her Kim! She is darling!

Abby.... I can't get over that you are 8 already! You look so big and beautiful! So wish I could have been with you that day! I have heard it was Awesome and the food after wards was out of this world! You are one Luck lil girl! Don't ever forget the Thompson Family Loves you! xoxoxo

oodlesofoversons said...

That's good stuff. Seriously, she and Ethan would be the best of friends!

JaMie HeApS said...

ive got t give it to her... it is boring. i think it might be my most dreaded job of all. and the tub and couch tactics are fabulouse at least we know shes creative.

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

so funny! Can't believe she's even old enough to do this.