Monday, August 2, 2010

Abbie's 8

















Abbie we are so PROUD of you!
You are the cutest little eight year old we have ever seen!
I love how excited you were to get the Holy Ghost.
*
I loved when after you got baptized you said to me "that was fun, I want to do it again!"
*
I loved watching the smile on your face while you stood in the font with your Dad.
*
I loved helping you get all ready in the morning with your beautiful white dress. And after you were all ready you snuck and put on make up because you said "it was your special day."
*
I love how you love to bear your testimony and plead with me each month to please let you bear your testimony on fast Sunday.
*
I love your happy smile, your kind heart, and your fun and crazy ways.
I love every inch of you! Never Change!!!

3 comments:

Nielson's said...

Wahoo! She is so beautiful! Yay Abbie!

JaMie HeApS said...

abbie you look darling, i wish i could have been there to see the whole thing. you are the cutest 8 yr old around. your aunt jamie loves you.

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Abbie you are just too cute!!! We miss seeing your smiling face every Sunday! We are so proud of you and are so sad that we couldn't be there to share your special day with you!