Saturday, August 21, 2010

Flashback

This is for the Thompson's Entertainment

*

Where does the time go? What would I give to hold that cute little girl again? If only I could find something that could freeze my kids forever. I love her little curls and cute voice!

*

But I guess some things never change. Lucy will always be Lucy!

(She's in time out for making a BIG mess in the laundry room, not for hitting Parker. But every time I used to ask her if she was being good she'd tell me that she hit Parker because one time she did and I guess it really stuck. The beeping sound is the timer for her to get out of time out.)

5 comments:

Gwen said...

I bet this will be the hit of Jayne's Wedding Breakfast. . .do they still have those? She is so adorable!!! Kim you have got her spitting out those most important things in life. Especially "Mind your Mom." All of us need a little time out sometime. Kim I am thinking on our once a month activity, hope you are too. I love to be with you.

Gwen said...

Oh my heck I first wrote Lucy and then went back and changed it to Jayne. Ding Dong! They are too much alike.

Kelly said...

That was some good Entertainment! The kids have been playing it... over again and again. I need to have you teach me all those important things so I can teach it to my kids. I love her! It make me happy to hear your voice! xoxoxo
Miss you!

Shauna said...

Oh my heavens we all just watched this. It made us all laugh. She is such a cutie and yes it looks like some things never change. We love her though!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

lucy you so have the rules down im impressed. i dont think dax even has those down yet. love her.