Wednesday, July 7, 2010

TEN

Happy Birthday Max!
We thank our lucky stars everyday for you!
*
You teach us all by your example how to be...
kind
humble
non judgemental
appreciative
obedient
happy &
Christlike
I learn more from watching you in one day than I have learned in a lifetime.
*
I love how you always tell me thank you for every little thing I do for you.
I love how you are kind to your sisters in every situation.
I love how you give your best at everything you do.
You have a heart of gold and I feel so privileged to be your mom!!!
*
I love you!!!

4 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

max 10, i dont belive it... happy birthday stud. you are so calm and kind im glad you help you mom with everything. i want to see some of your football moves on the beach. i love you.

oodlesofoversons said...

I can't believe how many birthdays your cute little family has had in the last couple months! Can we please get together and play sometime? P.s. I'm a little bothered by this guy above me asking you to follow his blog 3 times.

Kelly said...

My computer died on me and I have been out of the loop. So fun to get back on and see your cute birthday kids! We sure love them! Wish we could come give you all some birthday treats! I hope you are feeling ok Kim! I think of you 1000 times a day! I have called a couple times but struck out.. I'll try again tomorrow. I miss you like Crazy!

Gwen said...

Max you always melt my heart!