Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Girls Turn

These two CUTE girls decided to celebrate their birthdays together.

We had quite a crew!
And I'll be honest... it was quite a different group then the night before.
A little less wild but whoa... I have never heard so many
"She put her blanket in my spot" &
"She isn't playing with me"&
"I don't want her to sit so close to me"&
"She hurt my feelings."
You gotta love GIRLS!!! After all I have a whole house of them.

The party coordinator had things under control.
Of course she had some dancing going on...

And then Jason came out and started to bust out his moves...
I'm sure they have never seen dancing quite like that!


I'm so glad these two girls have each other!!!!






Happy Birthday Girls!! We LOVE you!!!

7 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

How fun! How lucky they are to be part of the Miller family!

Gwen said...

I didn't think anything would top the big slide from last year, but this looks pretty grand! What fun birthday for two of the cutest! Emilee. I am glad you were there to be in charge. Jason, hooking up the movies, and then dancing too probably made the night for everyone. Happy Birthday! Kim I have been thinking of you all day. How was your lesson? How are you feeling? You are mom of the year and I love all you do for everyone. Breath Deep! I can't imagine July ever being anything but a whirlwind at the Millers. What a Ride!

Gwen said...

Kimmy, what amazing birthday parties you throw. I didn't think anything could top the ebig water slide, but this looks pretty grand. Glad Emilee was there to keep things under control. Jason, I bet the girls were drooling over your moves. Lucy and Abbie I love you both. Happy, happy Birthday!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

miller partys are the bomb baby boom boom. i so wish i could have been there to break some moves out with em and jay. and then mabey tell the girls off that were being naughty since i know you dont do that and im pretty darn good at it. how lucky you are lucy and abbs you mom and dad most love you oh so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

atkinson family said...

I am so glad I am not the only one with a "birthday season" at my house. The party's look way fun. Hope you're having a great July!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Could we seriously miss out on anymore amazing parties ??!!! Happy birthday you two cute girls! Hope you are all having an amazing. 4th of July!

Kelly said...

WOW you werent kidding about BIG parties! Looks like a BLAST! We really wanted and wished we could have joined the parties! I like Jasons Moves! I Miss them! So Lucky to have Em to help entertain them too! Love you Miller Kids!~ Happy Birthday! Thompsons LOVE YOU!