Thursday, July 15, 2010

Flaming Gorge 2010











































Things to Remember:
*
* All of my kids on the tube at one time.
* Our nights together in our tent telling stories.
* Jason and Max's late night swims
*Jayne scaling the boat in 5 second flat and sitting right on top of the cover.
*Lucy's explaining the signal for "medium" speed over and over.
*Abbie being a trooper about her ear ache.
*Emilee telling us that she needs to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes so she can take the scooter.
*Ice Cream at the store.
*Smores and homemade ice cream around the campfire
*Being packed in Jason's truck like sardines on the ride there.
*Jayne didn't eat one thing except for oreos and coke.
* Lucy being so worried about showing her friends at home her hair and not wanting to get it wet. (Thanks Melisa!)
* Watching my kids knee board in pairs.
*Jason as the Su Chef and Em as his prep cook.
* Having everyone dressed for bed like it was December. And of course everyone complained about how hot they were and were taking off layers.
*Having Jason away from work and the kids all to ourselves!!!

4 comments:

atkinson family said...

That looks so super fun. I love camping with the fam and everyone bundled in the tent. Its the worst sleep ever for me, although I would never change it- I'm always checking on everyone at least 20 times- I hear ya about the layers! Jayne and I could be great friends, I love the diet she is on!

JaMie HeApS said...

ohh that dose look like heavin. did you get out and ride that tube and mabey just mabey go over you 5 mile per hr speed maximum? oh and the girls hair looks darling i can see why lucy didnt want to mess it up. i loved talking to you yesterday. i cant waite to see you. love you

Gwen said...

Kim you have become a pro picture taker. I love all the candidness? The pictures speak of love and comfort and easiness. What precious times. I can't wait for my turn with the Miller children!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

your kids are so big!! Like Emilee is so tall... she's a teenager! weird! and Lucy, I think of her as your baby.. .and she's huge. Jayne is the baby, but not to more... what happened there? oh man time flies! Cutest kids! cutest family!