Monday, May 18, 2009

Fathers & Sons 09

The most awaited weekend for Max has come and gone.
Max got checked out of school a little early and just paced the floor back and forth with excitement. He loves packing up his treats, taking his flashlight, sleeping in the tent, and getting some one on one boy time with his dad and his buddies!
Only 364 days until next year!







And when the boys are out the girls play!
We went out for a yummy dinner together, hit the mall, got em's eyebrows waxed, (doesn't she look beautiful?) ate cold stone ice cream, and then went back home for a movie and pedicures.

We may have had more fun then the boys!



6 comments:

Michelle said...

Those pictures just make me laugh right out loud with the girlies!! They are so SO cute and beautiful! I can just tell that their laughs are totally contageous. :) I LOVE Summer-ish activities. They are just the best, aren't they?

JaMie HeApS said...

of course girls always have way moe fun!!!! em the eye browls look top notch!! i hope you made it home last night all safe and sound, thanks for thinking of matt, it made his night.

Melisa said...

WOW Em they Look FABULOUS!!!! You are so brave I cant wait to here all about it on sunday! I am glad you girls got to do something fun!!!

Kelly said...

What Fun! Who would have thought you would have 4 of the CUTEST girls to play with on such important night! Jay is Awfully Lucky to have Lil' Max too for the night. Looks like you both had a great time! Wish I could have joined in with the girls party. My girls would have been in Heaven having a night to play with you!
Thanks for the hot fudge goods. It was oh so yummy! I Love you!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

How fun! Em your eyebrows look amazing! You are one tough chick! I can't wait to have girls nights out with Lily! Miss you guys!

Gwen said...

Lucky Max! Lucky Jason! Lucky Mom! Lucky girls! Abbie thank you for the temple trip today. You were the very best part! I love you!