Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A day with Mickey and Minnie


There is nothing more fun than a day at Disneyland with my kids!
I love to see all the excitement in their eyes.

Lucy wanted to ride the Merry
Go Round 20 times. And she never lost the big grin on her face.






Little Lucy was tall enough to go on most of the rides. It was so fun to finally be able to go on everything together as a family. She LOVED every second of the day and wasn't scared of anything. As you can see we wore her completely out!!





Churro's are always one of the best parts of Disneyland.


















A Perfect day is a day spent with the one's you love!!!

7 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

How fun! I look forward to going as a family when my kids are a little older!

Melisa said...

Looks like you had a blast! Disneyland is one of my favorite places to go with my kids too! cant wait to hit it up! hopefuly before the year is over!

JaMie HeApS said...

man did we miss out this year, grady kinda put a damper on the disney thing next year for sure. love the pics of you and jay.

oodlesofoversons said...

We love that place, too. It is THE HAPPIEST place on earth, after all ;0) Cute pictures!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa said...

I wish my kids loved that place as much as yours! That's my favorite place and i'm sad it'll probably be YEARS before I go back again. Looks like it was blast.

Heather said...

Cute smiles with so much fun!!